• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT2| What Would Kobe Chu?

Ben Wallace was all muscles and athleticism which made up for his skills.

What a genetic monster.

BenWallaceCavs.jpg

ISOM

Seeing how the Lakers became better overnight is mainly because Kobe stopped to play selfishly kinda tarnish my view of him.

The offense changed more than just kobe changing. Lakers stopped chucking up 3s whenever and started playing inside out in the post. Everyone on the team is also sacrificing which is making the team better.

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/story/...-leaders-to-bring-oftinjured-oden-back-to-nba

The Cleveland Cavaliers and the Miami Heat have emerged as the leaders to land former No. 1 pick Greg Oden.

The 7-foot Oden, who hasn't played since Dec. 5, 2009 due to multiple knee injuries, is hoping to take a visit down to Miami to meet with Pat Riley and the Heat in the next week, a source told CBSSports.com.

Miami would likely offer a deal for minimum salary while the Cavs could pay up to nearly $4 million. The Boston Celtics are another team that has expressed interest, but the source said that Oden is leaning towards making a comeback with either Cleveland or Miami.

Yeah let's sign him and heal him so he is unaffordable

Kobe passing this much is weird. It's like when he used throw his "won't shoot at all" tantrums after people criticized him for shooting too much, except he's serious about it now.

Austin Rivers with back to back good plays and I thought I was in the Twilight Zone but then he had a horrible turnover and the Lakers went on a big run so I guess everything's right in the world.

Davis is so good.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Ken Berger said:
With eight assists, Kobe Bryant has a career-high 36 in the past three games. An assist is when you pass to someone else and he scores.

LOL

Top Bottom