• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT2| What Would Kobe Chu?

gg refs.

how you call that a charge on the Mavs last possession is beyond me. OJ is already off the floor shooting the ball before the dude was even outside of the circle, let alone set. I don't know if he ever even got set before OJ collided with him.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
The rules are different when the offensive player is in midair before the defender gets there.

And that's game.

As long as the player is set before the contact is made, it doesn't matter. Years of watching the NBA, they've been pretty consistent about that. It's their inconsistencies spotting when someone is outside the restricted circle and actually set. Ronnie was set. Period.

AND HOLY TITS! I don't care what anyone says, the Blazers are the most entertaining team in the league despite being a .500 club.

Lkr

nvm he brought Kobe back in for some reason. WHY?! we have the second of a back to back tomorrow night on the road -.-

LOL Portland always acts like they just won the Finals.

so do dallas fans

Mark-Cuban-Spits-it.gif

thekad

Banned
It's going to be difficult for the Lakers not to make the playoffs at this point. They have the easiest schedule out of anybody fighting for the 7/8 spots in the West and are completely healthy now.

Monty Williams is generally a very good coach, but 22 minutes for Davis tonight was Corbin-esque
Playing Rivers despite him sucking ass. Tanking, for sure.

As long as the player is set before the contact is made, it doesn't matter. Years of watching the NBA, they've been pretty consistent about that. It's their inconsistencies spotting when someone is outside the restricted circle and actually set. Ronnie was set. Period.

AND HOLY TITS! I don't care what anyone says, the Blazers are the most entertaining team in the league despite being a .500 club.

I didn't see the play so I'm not commenting on it.

If the player jumps before the defensive player is set it's a block and that's how they usually call it.

How can you say that with this Laker shipwreck we got.

Company man or not.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
I didn't see the play so I'm not commenting on it.

If the player jumps before the defensive player is set it's a block and that's how they usually call it.

I've seen it called the exact opposite far more than what you're describing.

Top Bottom