• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT2| What Would Kobe Chu?

Yeah but he got around 5 rebounds in 5 minutes.

I liked what I saw.

Yeah right now he has absolutely no idea what to do on offense, but I'm loving his energy on defense and on the boards. Already way better than the shit we've normally got lol

Vire

Heat are playing well, but these turnovers are killing us.

Also, really need to contain Blatche better.

Cloudy

Banned
@mcten: D'Antoni said he hasn't talked to Pau about the benching today and noted that Metta was benched too and didn't complain

@mcten: D'Antoni on Pau expressing his frustration about being benched: "I guess the 'all for one' lasted about 48 hours. Not bad"

LMAO. Pau is so gone

how are the heat tied with the nets at the half? they were up 12 a few minutes ago

cmon guys i want yall to win this one, dont disappoint me

At least Roger Mason Jr has made two unbelievably bad plays that were really funny? (closing on Tinsley who was already being covered to leave Foye open and then shot a floater that went over the backboard)

edit: Then he hits a three D:

Emwitus

Boston choking away there lead. I don't get how a team with this good of a defense can stumble so many times while up this much.

its like the only person who hasnt made a 3 on this team tonight is novak...

what happened to you man :( but then again he also needs more touches. sucks

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Up 10 on the road (even if there's like 1,000 people in that building) is p. good.

Fully expecting the 3rd Q collapse, but I'll take this for now.

It might have been the most obvious call, but you called it. :p

We can't let a game where Demar makes two three pointers go to waste.

exarkun

Harden's turnovers are the most frustrating because they result from his greediness on offense and gambly defense.

At least Lin's are generated by trying to get a teammate a shot. Hate watching Harden get stripped when trying to split defenders or doing the euro step.

Top Bottom