• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT2| What Would Kobe Chu?

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Fuck me I get off the train at atlantic just as the nyets game ends.....and now I have to take a bus full if nyets fans aka teenagers

Little Nate was killing it tonight: he went 9/11 for 24 pts, irritated Brandon Jennings enough that he got himself kicked out and he dunked. Great team d all game as well.

i thought i heard lebron MVP chants on his last free throws.

Would have been happier if Chicago and Indiana lost too but I won't get greedy.

heh true. we just need to keep on winning and take this home stand. top 5 in the east looks like it can get shaken up easily depending on the night

At this pace Brooklyn looks like they're going to be our 2nd round match. Hopefully Boston either rises up or drops down cause I don't want them at all

Truphenom

i thought i heard lebron MVP chants on his last free throws.

heh true. we just need to keep on winning and take this home stand. top 5 in the east looks like it can get shaken up easily depending on the night

Yea. Feb is the month to get a little space again since it doesn't look like a difficult bunch of games. Assuming they actually come to play of course.

Damn the Suns will look good tonight...too bad the team isn't.

67471_10151389382933996_851557821_n.jpg

Top Bottom