• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT2| What Would Kobe Chu?

Also, have to wonder about Detroit being unable to find a 4th team for Calderon. I would have thought for sure that the Jazz would be interested...

Not sure who they would get in return. One of the starting bigs? (not Favors)
Yeah and then Detroit

He's a very good PG and the guy they are starting is more of a scorer than a distributor? Will Bynum has been the best PG on the Pistons this year and that's not a small part of why they're so bad...

Why overpay Calderon while this team is still in rebuilding mode? It's a waste of cap space.

And why do the Pistons suck:

This team sucks because they don't have enough talent. A decent pass first point guard might make them a playoff team, but that's not saying much in the East. Calderon isn't the answer. They need stars.

Gay and Derozan on the same team at the same damn timeeeeeee

th_michael-jordan-laughing_zps61223343.gif

BobLoblaw

Banned
If he stays consistent and is signed to a deal for the year he will find a spot in the rotation most likely Worten's mins and move Bayless back to PG.
Bayless at PG is when he shoots like shit though. I say keep grooming Wroten as the backup, but keep him out there with Bayless so they can alternate possessions. That's worked well so far, but I do not want to see Bayless out there solo when the playoffs start. That's when he's at his worse.

Gay and Derozan on the same team at the same damn timeeeeeee

th_michael-jordan-laughing_zps61223343.gif
You know you like that mirror match.

thekad

Banned
So in total after the two trades we are now 8million under the cap and will save 37.2million over the next three years. Can't really argue with it.
I couldn't care less how much money the Rockets' owner saves in his bank account from trades.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
I'm really surprised that Boston never came up in discussions for Calderon. Would seem a perfect fit to make up for Rondo getting hurt.
I don't know what else they could have offered but it would have been nice to see him in Boston.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
What a great idea it was to sign DeMar to that needless extension before he even played a minute this season.

People somehow think it was a good move now, from when I've read. Putting up okay numbers on a garbage team, hooray.

Is Lowry healthy? Are the Raps really going to start Lucas?

Back spasms troubling him. He's basically 50/50 every game. Raptors are fucked at PG now, so at least BC is tanking correctly. Too bad we're in now way assured we even get our draft pick.

People somehow think it was a good move now, from when I've read. Putting up okay numbers on a garbage team, hooray.

Back spasms troubling him. He's basically 50/50 every game. Raptors are fucked at PG now, so at least BC is tanking correctly.

How often must people be reminded that OKC gets their pick?

Yes, I've read that. Drummond's been good, for sure. But still wouldn't re-do that pick. Not Ross' fault he's being blocked by incompetent coaching/management.

Drummond would of never fallen to y'all. Cleveland should of drafted Drummond, not that midget sixth man. They drafted a sixth man with the 4th pick.

So is Ronnie Brewer never going to play again? I know he struggled toward the end, but he's a good defender. The Knicks seem to have been playing much worse since he's been out of the starting lineup.

Jesus, so many unnecessary switches/double teams.
So is Ronnie Brewer never going to play again? I know he struggled toward the end, but he's a good defender. The Knicks seem to have been playing much worse since he's been out of the starting lineup.
Who do you have him guard on the Magic? Brewer is a Knick so he can guard SG/SF who are bigtime scoring threats.

Flash

There's your first problem.

Raptors are a huge draw in Atlanta too, I'm sure.

Yikes. I'm not watching right now, but it must be reeeeeeeeeeally empty.

they're bringing people down to lower seats so it doesn't look that bad on TV but I don't think I've heard a single chant so far

Top Bottom