• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT2| What Would Kobe Chu?

Millsap finally breaking through with some baskets which is nice.

Rubio needs to learn how to shoot. Shooting sub 30% for the season is just not going to cut it.

If he could even make layups, he would be serviceable on offense, but he's shooting 33% at the rim this year after 47% last year.

Branduil

Damn the Suns will look good tonight...too bad the team isn't.

67471_10151389382933996_851557821_n.jpg

They should bring back the purple version.

Omega

Banned
does Jon Barry have beef with Charles or something?

just straight disrespected him on national TV saying Nash was the best Sun ever.

Charles shits all over Nash's face even on his worst day and he actually took his team to a Finals. ead Jon

rando14

just straight disrespected him on national TV saying Nash was the best Sun ever.

Charles shits all over Nash's face even on his worst day and he actually took his team to a Finals. ead Jon

Lol why are you giving jb credibility

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
spurs haven't gone into the road trip with this kind of momentum before

bunch of ham and egger teams this year

could lock up dat playoff spot before the all star break

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife

KJ = Nash > Barkley

Barkley played for the Suns like 4 years.

Omega

Banned
holy shit beasley is awful.

I feel bad for Suns fans. I feel insulted and this is my first time watching them all year and he's only played 2 minutes.

I'm starting to wonder if Dwight list feeling in his fingers from he back injury. It really makes no sense how he couldn't catch that ball. It was just softly floated to him. So frustrating.

Top Bottom