• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT2| What Would Kobe Chu?

jmKS7Ue.gif

Lakers not making the playoffs. Infant believe a coach can make this much of a difference but mda has no idea how to sub players in, his one re fucking job.

He benched pau last night as they nearly blew the lead and leaves mwp in to kill the team. How are you this dumb.

Fire him. Fire him and fire his dog.

thekad

Banned
Guys, the Suns got lucky. Once Steve Blake gets his legs, the Lakers are going to tear through the lea-BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH but Mamba said

Lakers not making the playoffs. Infant believe a coach can make this much of a difference but mda has no idea how to sub players in, his one re fucking job.

He benched pau last night as they nearly blew the lead and leaves mwp in to kill the team. How are you this dumb.

Fire him. Fire him and fire his dog.

What did I tell you earlier in this thread?

I'm still on the right bandwagon. Missing the playoffs, mang.

If the Lakers had a Pau Gasol that wasn't pouting about getting benched, perhaps this game would be different.

Imagine if he was able to make FTs tonight...

OKC losing to LA was simply a good team having a fluke game, happens plenty over 82 games.

LA struggled against NOLA and gave away the game to The Suns. There was no "turning point", if they go 4-3 on this road trip it would exceed my expectations.

And if Dwight is seriously hurt and out for any significant amount of time...welp

#Neolakes.

Still plenty of time to ensure The Suns get a trash pick

It felt like the Jazz were going to lose their spot to the Lakers, but we're still 5 games up with a way easier schedule coming up regardless of whether Dwight is healthy or not.

Portland back-to-back is pretty major though.

It's one loss, stop blowing a load over it. There's plenty of season left, they weren't going to win every game even after the light bulb went off last week.

They can't afford to lose any games against sub .500 teams. At all. Period.

Playoff teams don't lose these games when they need them.

They'd have a better record with mike brown. Mda has no idea how to rotate. Jamison was on fire and benched for Ron why? Explain this to me. It's okay to bench pau who played well last night right?

Just accept that the coach fucked the team over.

Top Bottom