• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT2| What Would Kobe Chu?

Pkaz01

SunsPick7_zpsc45a0d04.jpg

suuuuuuupppppppppppeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrr cooooall beeassss this is it we won our chamionship

Doomsayer

OKC losing to LA was simply a good team having a fluke game, happens plenty over 82 games.

LA struggled against NOLA and gave away the game to The Suns. There was no "turning point", if they go 4-3 on this road trip it would exceed my expectations.

And if Dwight is seriously hurt and out for any significant amount of time...welp

#Neolakes.

Still plenty of time to ensure The Suns get a trash pick

Season is over, though.

Even when we start to get a bit of consistency someone is just going to hurt or complain about PT.

It really is a nightmare season.

Honestly, I would rather have Mike Brown sans the Princeton.

Canuck76

Banned
Soulplaya could have been the one bulls fan to rule them all.

Instead he's like the gollum of the laker triple ls

God i hope the bulls reach the finals

Also ef the lakers

Season is over, though.

Even when we start to get a bit of consistency someone is just going to hurt or complain about PT.

It really is a nightmare season.

Honestly, I would rather have Mike Brown sans the Princeton.

Phoenix not getting a good pick in this year's draft would be our moral victory.

They can't afford to lose any games against sub .500 teams. At all. Period.

Playoff teams don't lose these games when they need them.

They'd have a better record with mike brown. Mda has no idea how to rotate. Jamison was on fire and benched for Ron why? Explain this to me. It's okay to bench pau who played well last night right?

Just accept that the coach fucked the team over.

Houston lost tonight too, they're 4 games back and there's plenty of time. That Houston team is going to sink, and so is Portland.

thekad

Banned
Your post was terrible, "hahahahaha contract the lakers"... I cringed in real life. It's one loss. If they lose 3-4 in a row then you might have a point but I think they're fine and will play well over .500 the rest of the way and make the playoffs.

What about these past two games have made you think they'll play we'll over .500? They nearly lost at home to a team that was trying to lose.

Houston played better losing tonight than the Lakers played winning last night.

Guys, the Suns got lucky. Once Steve Blake gets his legs, the Lakers are going to tear through the lea-BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH but Mamba said
Not me yo. I jumped ships weeks ago. Any comment I made was clearly sarcastic.

I don't even think they finish in 9th. Too bad. I wish they didnt give their pick to Phx.

What's the point of having Nash if he barely touches the ball? I know the narrative is "Kobe is learning to pass and trust!" but Nash is garbage on defense, so he at least should have the ball in hand on offense.

PBY

Banned
Houston lost tonight too, they're 4 games back and there's plenty of time. That Houston team is going to sink, and so is Portland.
Why is there positive momentum... But not negative momentum? Y'all just lost to the goddam suns.

Emwitus

Dwight is out, we're stuck with D'antoni, metta is chucking 3s....You know what? I'm officially done with this team(for the second time lol) No, seriously. And if the lakers/celtics ain't winning this is a lost season for me. Gosh, i hate yo guts jim buss lol. No, i really do.

What about mda coaching has you confident? Dude blew one game and nearly last night's all on his own. He's cost the team a out 4 or 5 ganes already.

He isn't going to change. Maybe if they fire him they can squeak into the playoffs.

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
I ain't even trippin' after this loss. Yeah it sucks in the long run, and the SUNS are a butt ass team. But back to backs are bullshit, so whatever.

We probably lost Howard for the season though. Awesome...

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Dwight is out, we're stuck with D'antoni, metta is chucking 3s....You know what? I'm officially done with this team(for the second time lol) No, seriously. And if the lakers/celtics ain't winning this is a lost season for me. Gosh, i hate yo guts jim buss lol. No, i really do.

At least you got the Celti---HJAHAHAHAAHAHHA

Talon

Holy shit, that's actually pretty sad judging by that UK shirt he's wearing underneath it.

Remember when he shot like 6 or 7 threes to start off a game back in college? Against Tennessee, I think?

If Dwight's shoulder is to the point where someone like Shannon Brown can hurt it while fighting for a rebound, what's the point in him playing anymore this year?

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
What has been more disappointing?

The Lakers this season, or Dy as a father?

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I ain't even trippin' after this loss. Yeah it sucks in the long run, and the SUNS are a butt ass team. But back to backs are bullshit, so whatever.

We probably lost Howard for the season though. Awesome...
They really should just shut Dwight down. Season is a loss, and there's no need to risk further damage.

Top Bottom