• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Mar NBA Season lOT| Change This Face, Be Happy, Enjoy it!

Tom Penny

here we go

No help from refs.

The streak has actually gone on past 186 minutes. James was hit with his second foul, and offensive charge, 9½ minutes into the Dec. 8 win over the Hornets. This means he played a good 25 minutes or so during that contest without an infraction, which puts the foul-less streak at over 211 minutes.

WOW Lebron!!!

Why did they take 15 3s when all they had to do is do that every single possession!

We should have lost this game though.

I'm pissed that we won this game, I hope Indiana gives us a nice ass whooping on Sunday, but LeBron finally made a game winner AND it was at the basket. What is Skip gonna say now lol

Let's be honest. The Heat aren't losing until the refs let them lose.

PBY

Banned
I'm pissed that we won this game, I hope Indiana gives us a nice ass whooping on Sunday, but LeBron finally made a game winner AND it was at the basket. What is Skip gonna say now lol

I agree with you completely- but the LBJ finisher made the win worth it.

Damn Lebron looks pumped- I'm glad this happened.

rando14

Let's be honest. The Heat aren't losing until the refs let them lose.

Heat will kneel before fuck

Wait Lakers are losing?

image.php

Whatever, you Magic fans should be eternally thankful for the tanking assistance

I hope the Heat learn to break their habit of the occasional givenofucks-ball....but its year 3 and that's just them at this point.

LowerLevel

Getting pretty tired of the homeless children.

LMAO! Sorry, long time lurker here. The Homeless Children thing is for the week from what my CSN bud tells me. Tuesdays game with CHA should be back to normal apparently. Greta win, even with the refs...

Back to the shadows

Skip Bayless ‏@RealSkipBayless
LeBron finally does the right thing on late shot! TAKES IT TO THE BASKET vs. bad team w/ half its guys fouled out. Laid it in lefty for win

PBY

Banned
Whatever, you Magic fans should be eternally thankful for the tanking assistance

I hope the Heat learn to break their habit of the occasional givenofucks-ball....but its year 3 and that's just them at this point.

That 4-yolo-3s possession was pretty much the height of fuckit ball.

I understand it was an ugly game but come on, we have won 16 straight we are bound to have a lapse. This is nothing like earlier in the year when we just didn't care.

It's kind of criminal how little Anthony Davis plays sometimes.

Hopefully next year, he'll be able to play center so Monty won't bench him for Ryno constantly.

Vire

I hope we lose to the Sixers so Doug Collins doesn't kill himself and they we take the Pacers seriously.

I understand it was an ugly game but come on, we have won 16 straight we are bound to have a lapse. This is nothing like earlier in the year when we just didn't care.

yeah I'm just being a spoiled asshole lol

I'm glad we're living in the golden era of sports....uhhh BASKETBALL in miami. I've never known anything except mediocrity, terrible play, and the occasional "wait did we just win the world series?" team

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Christ Asik can't hit ft's, he's Dwight's Turkish twin.

Srsly

Banned
FUCK YOU NEW ORLEANS FOR PULLING A BOBCATS AND LETTING THE LAKERS WIN BECAUSE YOU NEED TO TANK AND ALREADY HAD YOUR MORAL VICTORY BY GOING UP 20

rando14

yeah I'm just being a spoiled asshole lol

I'm glad we're living in the golden era of sports....uhhh BASKETBALL in miami. I've never known anything except mediocrity, terrible play, and the occasional "wait did we just win the world series?" team

I want to offer miami fans my condolences for the asshole hurricane that is Jeff Loria

Vire

That was one game were the refs were questionable. I'll admit it.

Go watch an OKC game.

Every game is questionable.

Top Bottom