• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Mar NBA Season lOT| Change This Face, Be Happy, Enjoy it!

As much as I would like to see the Lakers lose, there is still the chance they can rally in the 4thQ. They did it last night against the Thunder. The Hornets are not the Thunder.

h3ro

Prigioni, Kidd and Felton on court.

JR smith clamoring to run offense and bring the ball up.

Woodson needs to lay the pipe to this fool

O90PN.gif

On to the next one...

way too much effort to win this game

time to get piped by OKC tomorrow. i think melo should sit, guy should make sure his knee is 100% before coming in

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
did they take away Lin's clear 3 before half? wtffff if so wtfff

What a bad loss. They should have never tried to win last night.

Only solace is Utah lost a game they couldn't afford to lose either. Lakers really blew their chance tonight to make headway.

I wanna follow you down this road but I can't. Lebatard has ruined the eye test for me.

You can use both, you know damn well stats cannot mean everything

If you've watched him over the last few weeks stats can't tell how many passes he's fumbled or how many shots he has passed up or put up really weakly

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
"The Mavs broadcast had a freeze frame where the ball was a couple feet away from Lin in the air and the clock read 0.1. What the hell are the refs thinking? BLATANTLY bad call. "

I hate this fucking league and it's shitty refs.

I agree- but I feel its easy to reach and jump to conclusions post wayne-gate.

Even without Wayne-gate this was an issue for him in the past before. he's had slumps before but this one seems a little too long

I await his "I apologize to Heat nation I'll play better" comments, then we'll see

Top Bottom