• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Mar NBA Season lOT| Change This Face, Be Happy, Enjoy it!

Emwitus

I can't even. I'm not even watching the game..just following the box score..what is happening man? Reverse branduling helps?

FUCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKIN
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa

Kobe saved D-Antonai ass with that terrible time-out when Nash was going for a easy fast break.

So Austin Rivers was really hot in the first half while Gordon was awful the entire game... so they left Rivers on the bench for the entire second half. Makes sense.

thekad

Banned
So Austin Rivers was really hot in the first half while Gordon was awful the entire game... so they left Rivers on the bench for the entire second half. Makes sense.
Monty gives zero fucks; it was the exact opposite case in their last game against the Lakers. I like how he doesn't even try to hide it, too :lol

images

Vahagn

Injured his hand.

If that's not exhibit A of a team mentally melting down I don't know what is. 2 points in the final 9 minutes.

Top Bottom