• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Mar NBA Season lOT| Change This Face, Be Happy, Enjoy it!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
such BS that Lin 3 doesnt count

complete and utter bs. Makes the game feel rigged. The replay even showed it was out of his hand. No words.

Matrix

LOL, yes the refs are rigging this game for the Mavs. That's why Houston has shot 16 more free throws on the road.

Your team sucks, hush.

Hack an Asik was a good move though.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
AG4GwiG.jpg

shit was rigged

Matrix

fuck you old farty Mavs players. Most of that team should be retired.

Vahagn

It's just going over head. I said that for effect, jackass.

A lot of people called you out for that comment. And you responded with smh because I exaggerated a bit and called it a notch above routine but called me a jackass for being one of the few people to call you out on the over the top absurd statement? Ok

A lot of people called you out for that comment. And you responded with smh because I exaggerated a bit and called it a notch above routine but called me a jackass for being one of the few people to call you out on the over the top absurd statement? Ok

The truth hurts.

Top Bottom