• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Mar NBA Season lOT| Change This Face, Be Happy, Enjoy it!

charsace

Uh, what? Who is over Lebron?

Michael Jordan
Hakeem
Larry Bird
Magic
Wilt
Dr J
Duncan
Shaq
Oscar Robinson
Russell
Rick Barry
Moses Malone
Kobe Bryant
Baylor

Then you have some others that didn't get titles, but went up against dynasties that shut them out (James hasn't went up against a dynasty in his career).

PBY

Banned
Michael Jordan
Hakeem
Larry Bird
Magic
Wilt
Dr J
Duncan
Shaq
Oscar Robinson
Russell
Rick Barry
Moses Malone
Kobe Bryant
Baylor

Then you have some others that didn't get titles, but went up against dynasties that shut them out (James hasn't went up against a dynasty in his career).
Not arguing the list but it's hilarious how the goalposts shift. No ring was a huge knock against Bron- now he hasn't beaten a dynasty?

Srsly

Banned
Michael Jordan
Hakeem
Larry Bird
Magic
Wilt
Dr J
Duncan
Shaq
Oscar Robinson
Russell
Rick Barry
Moses Malone
Kobe Bryant
Baylor

lol

just lol

LeBron is definitely above Baylor, Oscar, and Moses.

I would say he's probably above Wilt at this point as well since he's basically Wilt in a much better era and he's lead his teams to far more success than Wilt did (while being far less of a cancer and being able to more easily adjust to changing situations)

charsace

Not arguing the list but it's hilarious how the goalposts shift. No ring was a huge knock against Bron- now he hasn't beaten a dynasty?

I like Lebron. The fact that there hasn't been a dominant dynasty in the time he has played, yet he only has one title says something imo.

charsace

LeBron is definitely above Baylor, Oscar, and Moses.

I would say he's probably above Wilt at this point as well since he's basically Wilt in a much better era and he's lead his teams to far more success than Wilt did (while being far less of a cancer and being able to more easily adjust to changing situations)

Lebron has had better support than Wilt. Once Wilt got some talent around him he won titles.

rando14

He's probably the best announcer out there

iYRCoSACRcHwJ.gif

i like that the only 3 that we made this game so far was a very well contested 3 that melo just chucks up

meanwhile we miss 6 open ones

actually i dont like that at all

Isak_Borg

I like Lebron. The fact that there hasn't been a dominant dynasty in the time he has played, yet he only has one title says something imo.

NBA isn't as competitive as it was in the 90s, old school knick team would destroy the heat. Mason and Oakley would put the fear of god into Lebron.

Top Bottom