• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Mar NBA Season lOT| Change This Face, Be Happy, Enjoy it!

charsace

u serious?

The Cavs were built well for this era of shit big men. The only thing the cavs lacked was a secondary slasher or scorer. They had big bodies to throw at bigs to wear them out, shooters, team defense, rebounding.

Right now the Knicks don't have a night in, night out secondary scorer or slasher, but they have the big bodies, team defense, and outside shooting around a top 10 player so they win games. And Melo isn't on Lebron's level. If you take Melo off the Knicks and don't replace him with a top 10 player the Knicks would be a lottery team like those cavs were the season after Lebron left.

exarkun

Melo still my second favorite player to watch in the league. All his NBA all-star stuff is on sale in houston, bought most all of it. Kind of happy he plays defense this year, kind of back to late Denver Melo.

PBY

Banned
The Cavs were built well for this era of shit big men. The only thing the cavs lacked was a secondary slasher or scorer. They had big bodies to throw at bigs to wear them out, shooters, team defense, rebounding.

Right now the Knicks don't have a night in, night out secondary scorer or slasher, but they have the big bodies, team defense, and outside shooting around a top 10 player so they win games. And Melo isn't on Lebron's level. If you take Melo off the Knicks and don't replace him with a top 10 player the Knicks would be a lottery team like those cavs were the season after Lebron left.
I don't know what youre even arguing. All I get is that Knicks fans stay mad Bron didn't pick their city.

charsace

Wouldn't surprise me, he's already playing too many minutes. Son of wood needs to rest him a lot more but what can you do when you have no offensive options.

Rest him and do what? Give the Organization's Son the green light? Run Amare while he's still recovering from injuries? Melo has to play. He doesn't have a Wade and Bosh to lean on.

Top Bottom