• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Mar NBA Season lOT| Change This Face, Be Happy, Enjoy it!

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
The Heat just fuck around with people. If you aren't up 20 points at the 5:00 mark, you're screwed.

They're about to turn it on and blow this shit up.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
I'll be alright. If you don't mind me asking, what was your score and what were you averaging on your practice exams.

My score was 580.... nothing to write home about but I've never been great at Math. My reading and critical reasoning was in the 90% which is the only reason I scored that high. I scored slightly lower on the practice test. My advice use the daily email guide giving by the "GMAT Club". focus on improving your strength as much as improving your weakness and lastly don't stress the test to hard I know people who got 470 and got into decent private university schools.

Also somewhat unrelated but

http://www.payscale.com/college-education-value

Check that link out you would be surprised what school are high on the list and even if it doesn't include grad students those rich mofo's will be your fellow alumni and who your fellow alumni are is an underrated part of getting your MBA.

there was some crazy stat where the heat have outscored their opponents 143-76 in "crunch time" when the streak was at 20, in 44 minutes of play

time for that stat to be put to the test again

PBY

Banned
Re: GMAT. I am. Test isn't even scheduled yet and I'm taking practice exams regularly. What did you get on the LSAT btw? I know my cousin got a 178 but that's ridiculously rare.
169. Enough to get me into a good enough LS that it wasnt a waste of money.

Vahagn

My score was 580.... nothing to write home about but I've never been great at Math. My reading and critical reasoning was in the 90% which is the only reason I scored that high. I scored slightly lower on the practice test. My advice use the daily email guide giving by the "GMAT Club". focus on improving your strength as much as improving your weakness and lastly don't stress the test to hard I know people who got 470 and got into decent private university schools.

Also somewhat unrelated but

http://www.payscale.com/college-education-value

Check that link out you would be surprised what school are high on the list and even if it doesn't include grad students those rich mofo's will be your fellow alumni and who your fellow alumni are is an underrated part of getting your MBA.

Wow thanks man! Yea I'm currently getting 660-680 in my practice exams. My goal is a 750 though so I to improve about 70-90 points.

169. Enough to get me into a good enough LS that it wasnt a waste of money.

Wow that's a great score man. good shit.

Top Bottom