• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Mar NBA Season lOT| Change This Face, Be Happy, Enjoy it!

Emwitus

Refs obviously gifted heat this win. All instruments of the nba are working for the heat right now. Ya can't stop this machine.

EDIT: Poor utah. Thanks for gifting us that 8th seed.

Jason Lloyd ‏@JasonLloydABJ 2m
LeBron high fiving fans, now signing autographs on his way through the tunnel.

i am totally like the jealous boyfriend right now giving the evil eye to any guy that looks or even has thoughts about my 10/10 woman

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
gj jazz not fouling

haha

We won, but it should never had been this close. Mchales desire to bench hot players for over 10 mins and continue to let the bench get worked with odd lineups in important games just makes me pissed.

Allowing a rookie 7fter to shoot back to back 3's in the 4th who was struggling. Just no control and no fucks given on how they play sometimes, then he makes a change when its out of control and the starters are cold. How does this help them learn *the key players* and improve in the long run?

Delfino got worked over by Hayward during that huge Jazz run.

Smokey

its easier if you just accept that the heat are most likely gonna get to 33.

otherwise it'll be a nightly struggle on your nba heart strings

PBY

Banned
MickyArison: Wow what a game. I have to congratulate this feisty young Cavs team & @cavsdan on an amazing effort despite being under manned

So classy.

Branduil

It's amazing how little respect Dirk gets from the NBA. I've never seen another NBA Finals MVP allowed to be mauled like this every time down the court.

PBY

Banned
but they lost so what is he congratulating them for? Congrats on losing? Good job good effort or something would've been better

It really doesn't matter but I hate when coaches/people do that

FYIDM I gotta plan
He congratulated the effort despite being undermanned.

I've thought about it alot of times and I honestly have no idea how my body or soul will react. i still remember the day he left so clearly, see now I sound like a bitch, F him.

Simple as this: anybody would be insane to not want the best player of this decade on their team. I mean, it's not like he raped a girl or anything.

The Cavs are a good young team. 2014 Lebron, who will still be on the rise toward his peak, will be enough to put them over the top.

lebronslays_medium.gif

Vire

I'm sorry that was a humiliating night for Cleveland.

Start with a 40 minute delay with a leak on the court.

Choke away a 27 Point lead

Have a possessed fan rush the court with a shirt begging Lebron to come back

Top Bottom