• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Mar NBA Season lOT| Change This Face, Be Happy, Enjoy it!

pilonv1

I don't even care that the Heat keep winning. It's honestly fun to watch. No salt here. It reminds me of the Lakers 15-1 playoff run in 2001.

I hate to say this but I've largely left all my LeBron hate behind this year. Dude is just fucking killer.

Still don't rate him as one of the best of all time but he's the best now.

you sir are a saint. every time a team in the NFL threatens the undefeated record I turn into mercury morris

I don't know. The 33 game thing was always cool, but it's not like I or anyone I know was alive then or can remember it. Also it's like the 20th greatest thing in Lakers team history. Wouldn't bother me that much if it was broken (unless it was the Celts doing it)

Laker time!

tumblr_lscakwDkhP1qi7deco1_400.gif

I don't know. The 33 game thing was always cool, but it's not like I or anyone I know was alive then or can remember it. Also it's like the 20th greatest thing in Lakers team history. Wouldn't bother me that much if it was broken (unless it was the Celts doing it)

yeah ever since I've been born and was able to comprehend football and have feelings about it, the Dolphins have nothing been nothing but terrible or mediocre. the '72 team is basically the only thing I can attach to winning when it comes to the Dolphins

paully

Banned
Kobe has been straight up garbage so far.

edit: nice, finally scored.

This Warriors team is so damn good though. They're going to be scary in a couple years.

thekad

Banned
6th seed further away, but reading NBAGaf is going to be more enjoyable to read for a couple days with dat 3 game losing streak.

Mahonay

Banned
Lakers aren't even trying to play defense.
Been their biggest problem all year. There's just so many plays where their defense completely breaks down. They don't communicate on defense, and no one ever seems to know when they're supposed to come over to give help when someone gets open for a shot. Isn't that something you're supposed to you know, practice? Oh wait, D'Antoni.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
WTF. I know you're used to watching the bobcats but still..

At the end of the day, he's just a guard. KG means more to the Celtics team D than Bradley ever will. Bradley isn't going to be put on LBJ either - Pierce is still one of the best in the league when he makes it his job to defend one guy and nothing else. Rondo is also an excellent team defender and creates all kinds of shit if he's free to roam.

Bradley is simply a very good defender on a very good defensive team.

I like him a lot, but his defense is quickly becoming the most overrated thing in the league.

Been their biggest problem all year. There's just so many plays where their defense completely breaks down. They don't communicate on defense, and no one ever seems to know when they're supposed to come over to give help when someone gets open for a shot. Isn't that something you're supposed to you know, practice? Oh wait, D'Antoni.

why does this narrative still exist when you can literally go to bball reference and see D'Antoni's Suns teams were around the league average in defense

Top Bottom