• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Mar NBA Season lOT| Change This Face, Be Happy, Enjoy it!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Nothing compares to the Jazz's collapse--not even this shitty Lakers team.

I hate the Jazz, but this is just stupid as shit lol

Yep, that Jazz team with 4 Hall of Famers..

oh wait
dwill.png

damn!
yea i just discovered a lot of coli smileys

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Lakers getting bent over.

Emwitus

Congrats dallas. You earned that playoff spot. When your down 20 and need a stop......................

You gotta play a nash/blake/kobe/pau lineup.

Matrix

lmao no words left

dream

What happened? I saw the Warriors were up 21 with 0.7s left and Laker ball, then I come back and they're up 23 at the half.

thekad

Banned
Remember when the Lakers barely beat garbage teams like the Hornets and Raptors in the final moments of games and Lakers fans started planning for the 6th seed?

Emwitus

Remember when the Lakers barely beat garbage teams like the Hornets and Raptors in the final moments of games and Lakers fans started planning for the 6th seed?

Why would lakers fans even want that sixth seed? I'd rather we get embarrased by okc/san antoni than those denver clowns. Oh and houston isn't even getting that sixth seed.

Emwitus

The blake/clark/kobe/dwight/metta line up is the best defensive lineup we have and actually got some stops but this idiot coach thinks we can shoot ourselves back in this by putting a nash/blake/pau/jamison rotation. I'd rather we not make the playoff and start all over. Everyone goes except kobe.

The blake/clark/kobe/dwight/metta line up is the best defensive lineup we have but this idiot coach think we can shoot ourselves back in this. I'd rather we not make the playoff and start all over. Everyone goes except kobe.

I bet you and your friends in Boston would love that.

Top Bottom