• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Mar NBA Season lOT| Change This Face, Be Happy, Enjoy it!

bjb

Banned
First half for Favors: 17 pts, 14 rebs.

Do the Jazz stand to earn more on a sign-and-trade this offseason as opposed to when they could have dealt either Jefferson or Millsap at the deadline?

Not acting on either seems kind of silly to me. Potentially when they could both bail for nothing.

SummitAve

Banned
Williams has been averaging 17 and 9 for the last like month.

And I've seen barely any of it. So I'll just assume he's awesome now.

Nope. He still can't finish, and all of his short range jumpers clang off the front of the rim. He can occasionally get a dunk or a three pointer though.

The Heat play the worst kind of basketball...hate watching them.

dalVlatko

What is this defense by the Cavs?

What the fuck did Byron tell them? Speights is switching out on guards and is on the three point line every time

Nope. He still can't finish, and all of his short range jumpers clang off the front of the rim. He can occasionally get a dunk or a three pointer though.

The Heat play the worst kind of basketball...hate watching them.
Even worse than Indiana? Charlotte? At least the Heat can entertain me with alley-oop spam

diehard

Fleer
Do the Jazz stand to earn more on a sign-and-trade this offseason as opposed to when they could have dealt either Jefferson or Millsap at the deadline?

Not acting on either seems kind of silly to me. Potentially when they could both bail for nothing.
Getting nothing is better than getting the wrong player.

SummitAve

Banned
I just don't get jacked over alley oops and dunks. It's really not that impressive when you're that big, and yet people go crazy over that shit even when it happens 10 times a game. It's boring basketball.

h3ro

oh shii

8qHtJ.jpg

Top Bottom