• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Mar NBA Season lOT| Change This Face, Be Happy, Enjoy it!

SummitAve

Banned
so you hate alley oops? what about our beautiful offense that comes up with a great looking shot almost every possession?

Teams focus so hard on Lebron or Wade driving to the rim while the rest of your team sits around behind the arc. It's either a dunk or the pass back out to them. It's not a beautiful offense, but rather the result of having those huge athletic stars. I don't follow the Heat so that's just my impression from the few games I've seen.

h3ro

zNLee.jpg

i wish we won this without the bullshit 1st half but ill take it. i really thought this was gonna be like the kings game

thank you tyson, felton, amare, novak

Teams focus so hard on Lebron or Wade driving to the rim while the rest of your team sits around behind the arc. It's either a dunk or the pass back out to them. It's not a beautiful offense, but rather the result of having those huge athletic stars. I don't follow the Heat so that's just my impression from the few games I've seen.
yea that's not our offense at all. it's a little bit of it but no, almost everyone is involved in making the extra pass, penetrating. freeing up every1.

diehard

Fleer
I have to sit here and watch these fucking "point guards" chuck asshole shots that go in while our PG can't hit a layup to save his life.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air

How? For getting hurt? C'mon let's not go full nutso here. Knicks came back due to Dead Player Bounce and Cavs self-destructing.

dude he goes out and the knicks are down 22 and then what happens?

I am not saying its right but this is NYC sports Media. They will point it out and say hey Melo has been playing like a blackhole lately which is true.

also it goes without saying knicks hating NBA-GAF EAD

dalVlatko

Awful

Everyone should be embarrassed by that defensive effort, especially Byron for not doing anything about

Knicks first win in Cleveland since 2006

I am not saying its right but this is NYC sports Media. They will point it out and say hey Melo has been playing like a blackhole lately which is true.
Wasn't Carmelo's fault Knicks lost yesterday. Also the Sports Pope is a moron.

PBY

Banned

Mannnn it was the Cavs. Melo was the only reason y'all beasted yesterday.

melo played great vs Miami,not forcing and getting guys involved.

Top Bottom