• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Finals |OT| The "Big 3" looks to hang another banner... against the Heat

Tom Penny

Lebron already rocking his 2x champion shoes

shoes2_original-480x640.jpg

giri

:lol

Also, quick question for you guys, I've been meaning to get some new belts.

Where do you guys get yours?

Ralph Lauren have good casual betls, but all these brands have belt racks, just ask / look for them.

I conceded that they have some nice stuff, I think what turns me off about their store the most is the decor/atmosphere.

They don't have a full store over here, just floor space at the AU equivalent of Macy's.

Or so i believe, i've never seen one of their stores.

They don't have a full store over here, just floor space at the AU equivalent of Macy's.

Or so i believe, i've never seen one of their stores.

It's like your grandparent's beach front vacation home. And the staff seems to get put on high alert when a young hispanic kid is browsing, in my experience anyway.

THRILLH0

Banned
What's with this harmonious gaming/clothing crap?

Some of you are almost giving the impression that you wouldn't stab each other in a dark alley given the opportunity.

Calm before the storm...

What's with this harmonious gaming/clothing crap?

Some of you are almost giving the impression that you wouldn't stab each other in a dark alley given the opportunity.

Calm before the storm...

You can stab someone in a nice suit. In fact it's the only way to do it IMO

Simmons on being the home team going home down 3-2:

http://www.grantland.com/story/_/id/9399191/legacy-check

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=CzUv5_YFhPI

Here's the point: It's really, really, really, really difficult to win those last two home games when you're down 3-2. Pistons fans still can't believe they blew the '88 title. Knicks fans spent the last two decades trying to unsee that Hakeem block. Celtics fans will never stop being bitter about Perkins's injury, or our boys squandering a 13-point lead in the second half of Game 7 and letting Kobe off the hook. You never get over this stuff. Never. It never goes away.

Knicks fans, does this still haunt your nightmares?

exarkun

Brooks brothers has a bunch of awesome stuff. The range of acceptable office wear is limited tho.

#fistbump. When they got sales, no one beats their accessories.

If you need more than one suit at a decent price, Jos. A. Bank during their sales can't be beat for the quality.

Battier can't faceguard. He tried last game and gave up a 4 point play.

It's pretty crazy to think the impact this single game will have on the NBA, not just because of the chip but if Miami loses, that entire team is done. It'll implode, LeBron will leave after next year (probably back to Cleveland). Bosh will leave. It's over, finished. If Miami wins (and takes that momentum into G7), we might have a dynasty in the making. I could see them winning next 2 chips if they add another guy to compensate for Wade's Jekyll & Hyde play.

bionic77

It's pretty crazy to think the impact this single game will have on the NBA, not just because of the chip but if Miami loses, that entire team is done. It'll implode, LeBron will leave after next year (probably back to Cleveland). Bosh will leave. It's over, finished. If Miami wins (and takes that momentum into G7), we might have a dynasty in the making. I could see them winning next 2 chips if they add another guy to compensate for Wade's Jekyll & Hyde play.
Miami won't be back in the finals next year win or lose. They are gassed as every team is that goes to the Finals 3 years in a row. Need some rest (early playoff exit and reduced minutes) and breakup of Big 3 for a much younger core built around Lebron that will take 2-3 years to develop.

Miami won't be back in the finals next year win or lose. They are gassed as every team is that goes to the Finals 3 years in a row. Need some rest (early playoff exit and reduced minutes) and breakup of Big 3 for a much younger core built around Lebron that will take 2-3 years to develop.

Miami doesn't develop players. They seek experienced veterans in free agency. That's Riley's MO.

Bosh is young and can still play. If he was a focal point on a team he could put up 20/10 easily just like in Toronto. Heat would have to add someone significant, not a max obviously but a 15ppg off the bench type of guy. I can't see them making it back with this same roster.

They barely made it out of Chicago who had a shell of a team.

Bosh is young and can still play. If he was a focal point on a team he could put up 20/10 easily just like in Toronto. Heat would have to add someone significant, not a max obviously but a 15ppg off the bench type of guy. I can't see them making it back with this same roster.

They barely made it out of Chicago who had a shell of a team.
lkGSVV6.gif

Pimpwerx

You base all of this on what? Bron going back to Cleveland for what reason again? Bosh going to where and replaced by who? Win or lose tonight, nothing stops this train. Anyone thinking Lebron went through all the shit of the last 3 years to leave the team that competed for the championship 3 years straight, to go back to Dan Gilbert, is in for a big surprise.

Miami:Cleveland
Best team:Good team
Pat Riley:Dan Gilbert

Yeah. I see him booking that flight asap. "Take me back to Cleveland," said no one ever. As for Bosh, the talk about him leaving seems to completely ignore the issue of who's gonna replace him. I hear some garbage trade idea for like Gortat and Dudley and some other throwaway parts like that. You don't trade a perennial all-star for anything short of an all-star. Not if you're gonna try to keep Lebron here. Riley ain't stupid. PEACE.

Half their team was injured, Noah on one leg, Deng didn't even play due to an infection from a spinal tap ffs, Hinrich was out, and Rose of course. With all that happening, Chicago still won game 1 and almost game 5. They would've won the series if not for their team being decimated.

You base all of this on what? Bron going back to Cleveland for what reason again? Bosh going to where and replaced by who? Win or lose tonight, nothing stops this train. Anyone thinking Lebron went through all the shit of the last 3 years to leave the team that competed for the championship 3 years straight, to go back to Dan Gilbert, is in for a big surprise.

Yeah. I see him booking that flight asap. "Take me back to Cleveland," said no one ever. As for Bosh, the talk about him leaving seems to completely ignore the issue of who's gonna replace him. I hear some garbage trade idea for like Gortat and Dudley and some other throwaway parts like that. You don't trade a perennial all-star for anything short of an all-star. Not if you're gonna try to keep Lebron here. Riley ain't stupid. PEACE.
My only basis on that Cleveland thing are multiple rumors that were reported on it. Where there's smoke there's fire.

giri

So heavy goes all in on someone for spoilers in another thread calling them all sorts of names and wishing all sorts of not nice things on them.

Then he comes in here and spoils the entire thread.

Hypocrisy at it's highest.

Seriously Pimp, this game decides your franchise's fate for the rest of this decade, no exaggeration there. LeBron dips out after next year if Miami loses tonight, guaranteed. Maybe not Cleveland but he's gone for sure. Once LeBron's gone, Bosh's gone. Wade's only going to get worse.

So heavy goes all in on someone for spoilers in another thread calling them all sorts of names and wishing all sorts of not nice things on them.

That asshole deserved every bit of that and you know it.

Nori Chan

posting the same gif twice in a row will get you banned

then you won't be able to spam the thread and everyone of the heatles will blame you for the loss

Pimpwerx

Seriously Pimp, this game decides your franchise's fate for the rest of this decade, no exaggeration there. LeBron dips out after next year if Miami loses tonight, guaranteed. Maybe not Cleveland but he's gone for sure. Once LeBron's gone, Bosh's gone. Wade's only going to get worse.

That asshole deserved every bit of that and you know it.

Ha! So I'm assuming in the next year or so, Pat Riley gets killed by a shark...charged by lightning...riding a meteorite...the day he wins the lottery. I'm not really sure Heat fans are even thinking about his opt-out date. We knew he was gonna opt-out from the moment the ink dried on the new CBA. It is what it is. But we got a major trump card in Riley who knows his biggest job next year is keeping Lebron on the roster. If Lebron leaves here, I'd be more worried about the impending apocalypse than anywhere he could land.

The only thing that worried Heat fans these days is how many championships the team will win, and how bad we'll get raked over the coals if we lose. Everything is just seems like slows news forever. PEACE.

I'm with phee, I dont like all this heat will win easy talk, I just hope the team doesnt take it for granted. I saw Bosh talking about getting lunch, taking a nap and then playing... I dont want to see that shit. Act like tonight is important damn it.

I saw that too. Dude shouldn't have spoilered but damn, no need to be so rude.

I'm with phee, I dont like all this heat will win easy talk, I just hope the team doesnt take it for granted. I saw Bosh talking about getting lunch, taking a nap and then playing... I dont want to see that shit. Act like tonight is important damn it.
chill. It's pretty common place for players to eat and take a nap before a game

Top Bottom