• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Finals |OT| The "Big 3" looks to hang another banner... against the Heat

Omega

Banned
Bosh is young and can still play. If he was a focal point on a team he could put up 20/10 easily just like in Toronto. Heat would have to add someone significant, not a max obviously but a 15ppg off the bench type of guy. I can't see them making it back with this same roster.

They barely made it out of Chicago who had a shell of a team.

Bosh is young? It'll be his 10th year in the league..

Oozer3993

Just because the Heat retired Marino's jersey that doesn't warrant football posts.

Here, I'll try to bring it back to basketball for you. Taylor proving she'd be a better player off the bench than Mike Miller:

inCadQ3z4ybfu.gif

LeBron's already taught her the crab dribble!

GREGGON the CONQUERER, first of his name, is chasing the dirty, child-molesting rebels to Miamstone. With the Targaryen Reconquista are the three dragons: PARKERYS, GINOBILAXES, and TIMARION THE BLACK DREAD.

It ends tonight.

Five rings.

Please stop shopping there... Aeropastle is just a really shitty version of Gap.

Go to Express or something. Still reasonable price range, look professional.

I don't have any where to shop man! The only place I can buy clothes where I live is Walmart. Faded Glory all day!

Omega

Banned
GREGGON the CONQUERER, first of his name, is chasing the dirty, child-molesting rebels to Miamstone. With the Targaryen Reconquista are the three dragons: PARKERYS, GINOBILAXES, and TIMARION THE BLACK DREAD.

It ends tonight.

Five rings.

Spurs ain't worthy of the Targaryen name son. Make them the Lannisters or some shit

I saw that too. Dude shouldn't have spoilered but damn, no need to be so rude.

Lol at calling that being rude. Not surprised you'd say that. Lots of others had the same reaction, calling the dude an asshole and telling him to fuck off. Same reaction. It ruined potentially years worth of seasons for the show. Please, and I'm asking nicely, get off my nut sack. I really, really can't stand you, ClovingSteam. I have you on ignore but it's not that effective due to quoting.

Lol at calling that being rude. Not surprised you'd say that. Lots of others had the same reaction, calling the dude an asshole and telling him to fuck off. Same reaction. It ruined potentially years worth of seasons for the show. Please, and I'm asking nicely, get off my nut sack. I really, really can't stand you. I have you on ignore but it's not that effective due to quoting.

If you have an issue with me please take it to PMs Heavy. No need to take this thread off topic. Thanks.

Should be competitive everyone including myself takes shots at lebron James for not delivering under pressure. Well the ultimate pressure is in these two games so we will see how he reacts. If Miami does lose I would love to see if lebron shakes hands or leaves like in Dallas.

Everyone Sweat'n

Watch Danny Green have a bad night, not because he's guarded heavily but missing wide open 3's

Boshs interview was funny. He's gone if they lose, it's not his fault though

Finals Battier gonna make 3 threes in the first half

Pimpwerx

RGM makes me want to smash my laptop sometimes. People killing Spo for playing Battier over Miller in the ECF are now killing him for starting Miller over Battier. Like Shane going 2-6 after putting up Jason Kidd numbers all postseason is somehow reason to put him back in the starting lineup. Miller was +3 in 25 minutes and no buckets, while Shane was -6 in 18 while shooting 2-6. No logic or reason, just reaction. SMH. PEACE.

Top Bottom