• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Finals |OT| The "Big 3" looks to hang another banner... against the Heat

Vire

lmao nice 'shop
ibjZ0SgVKoer3G.jpg

He really needs to stop with the whole bare ankles/capris thing.

The top is fine.

Jag

He's not wearing those right?...

As long as he doesn't wear them, we safe.

Or change his shoes mid-game for the PR hype. I hate that crap. Save it for the regular season.

I feel like the blowout games of this series all started with an early run. Last game it was Manu hitting a smooth three off the bat and I felt it was over within the first minute. As long as they pace each other, it will be anyone's game at the end.

Waiting for 9pm is killer. Haven't gotten any work done today.

Vire

Here's my gameplan Spo:

Start Shuttlesworth or Shane over Mike.

Play Birdman over Haslem (all of his minutes seriously). Have Bosh play more minutes.

Try and keep traditional point guard rotations to a minimum (the less time Chalmers and Cole are on the court the better).

Live with Tony Parker carving the interior and cover Danny motherfucking Green.

Go!

Hip-hop artist Flo Rida's manager has been a fun subplot in these playoffs. He was reportedly ejected (later it was said he just had to go cool down) during a playoff game against the Pacers. Now, he's tweeting that the NBA called him and said Gregg Popovich has demanded the NBA ban him from courtside for Game 6 in Miami.

lol

Here's my gameplan Spo:

Start Shuttlesworth or Shane over Mike.

Play Birdman over Haslem (all of his minutes seriously). Have Bosh play more minutes.

Try and keep traditional point guard rotations to a minimum (the less time Chalmers and Cole are on the court the better).

Live with Tony Parker carving the interior and cover Danny motherfucking Green.

Go!

If they do Battier instead of Mike Miller, you are conceding this game.

I'm curious about that non-PG lineup, though. What would that unit be? Wade/Allen/James/Birdman/Bosh?

If they do Battier instead of Mike Miller, you are conceding this game.

I'm curious about that non-PG lineup, though. What would that unit be? Wade/Allen/James/Birdman/Bosh?

what? He should have always started Battier over Miller. How does that concede the game, anyway?

And no, it's Wade/Allen/Battier (or Miller)/Bron/Bosh

I can't find anything. I have watched finals in all scenarios and nothing is steady. I have been out of town, at a bar, in a hotel, at home, at a friends, at road rally, at my brothers place, at the game itself. I have no pre game ritual.

Well i have never been to a finals game and lost so that is about the only steady thing, in fact it's always a blowout. This is the first finals I don't go to, my dad got tickets for tonight but I have to fly out so I can't go. He's always with me at the games so hopefully the streak continues for him.
For me whenever I watch a game at work the Heat get blown out.....

I work on thursday :( :( :(

what? He should have always started Battier over Miller. How does that concede the game, anyway?

And no, it's Wade/Allen/Battier (or Miller)/Bron/Bosh

Ehh, my fault - I thought this Mike Miller was the crazy shooting Mike Miller from the last Finals still. I guess Battier is a good adjustment, particularly if he's shooting well since he can actually defend adequately.

Vire

Please stop shopping there... Aeropastle is just a really shitty version of Gap.

Go to Express or something. Still reasonable price range, look professional.

Top Bottom