• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Finals |OT| The "Big 3" looks to hang another banner... against the Heat

strobogo

Banned
Lebron's headband always makes me lol. It gets pushed back further every ten games. Does he think no one notices that hair line? MJ went bald young, too. It's cool. Trying to cover it up is never the right move.

TuXx

Spurs are gonna come in as a defeated team on Thursday. Heat are gonna win by a blowout. You get a huge game from Duncan, get clutch shots from Parker and have the championship right there. I don't care how good your team is. No team can comeback from a loss like that.

Darkman M

Thing is though that you could tell right off the bat that Kawhi or someone that shouldn't be getting the ball was going to have to shoot those critical freethrows.

I called it as soon as I saw the play because Manu was literally the furthest player from Duncan on the inbounds despite being the guy who had just been to the line several times and was clearly the hottest.

Just mindboggling how shit that inbounds play was. Just one of several of Pops fuck ups tonight.

What's the new shit you are smoking?

LuchaShaq

Banned
How do you leave any NBA game with only a 5 point deficit and 37 seconds left?

How do you leave game 6 of the NBA Finals in that or almost any scenario early?

I'm not a fan of either team but it would have to be all zeros on the clock or a 40 point game to make me leave early.

Thing is though that you could tell right off the bat that Kawhi or someone that shouldn't be getting the ball was going to have to shoot those critical freethrows.

I called it as soon as I saw the play because Manu was literally the furthest player from Duncan on the inbounds despite being the guy who had just been to the line several times and was clearly the hottest.

Just mindboggling how shit that inbounds play was. Just one of several of Pops fuck ups tonight.
1) Leonard shot 83% in the regular season.
2) What the fuck are you talking about?

Wow!!! I saw us lose like three times in that game. It's fucking insane that we won.

Lebron had to step up and he played like the greatet player on the planet. The team defense finally showed up at the end. Bosh actually got rebounds!

We played with the energy we should have been playing from the start. The spurs have been playing amazing, they do have a more well rounded team but we clearly have the better talent. There is no excuse for the heat losing the championship, we are not the underdogs.

We have to do it again game 7. Leave it all on the floor, play with that agression from start to finish

rdrr gnr

Fuck that pisses me off so much!

Tired of all these dumb asses giving good fans a bad name. If i'd been there I'd still be there right now.

They deserve all the regret and pain they're feeling right now after seeing what they missed.
The thing is that they don't care.

Man, everything was set up for the Spurs to get the ring and for Timmy to win the Finals MVP after that performance. Now he isn't even going to be at 100% for Game 7? Fuck it all.

Vire

Wow!!! I saw us lose like three times in that game. It's fucking insane that we won.

Lebron had to step up and he played like the greatet player on the planet. The team defense finally showed up at the end. Bosh actually got rebounds!

We played with the energy we should have been playing from the start. The spurs have been playing amazing, they do have a more well rounded team but we clearly have the better talent. There is no excuse for the heat losing the championship, we are not the underdogs.

We have to do it again game 7. Leave it all on the floor, play with that agression from start to finish
I was shaking throughout the final hour.

My brother lost his voice screaming from the Ray Allen three.

Ripclawe

Banned
Jason Whitlock ✔ @WhitlockJason

Wade played with common sense. Ginobili a total idiot for 48 minutes RT @bbastock: @WhitlockJason so is Spo's use of Wade

Wade played with something.. not common sense

Alan Hahn @alanhahn about 11 minutes ago
Pop's biggest challenge over next 48 hours is to convince his team that they didn't just blow their chance at the title.
end of discussion
Imagine never trusting a young Ray Allen in the playoffs who shot 90% in the regular season his rookie year. Some trends DO carry over.

EDIT: in real life he shot 83% also.

Imagine never trusting a young Ray Allen in the playoffs who shot 90% in the regular season his rookie year.

Some trends DO carry over.

A young Ray Allen...

Are we talking about Kawhi?

The fuck outta here, it's not comparable. We all know Kawhi simply isn't a shooter, fuck his regular season FT percentage.

Pimpwerx

Miami fans(some not all) don't care about basketball. They are just there because its the place to be.

This. Also, Skolnick predicted this. Prices dropped steeply for this game, because as he says, "No one wants to attend a funeral." So ticket holders were selling them to Spurs fans and casuals. Thursday is gonna be a madhouse with energy. Book it. PEACE.

I go with some unconventional shit in the next game and unleash Blair.

Maybe he plays terrible D, but no chance he gives up all of those second chance rebounds inside.

Smokey

This. Also, Skolnick predicted this. Prices dropped steeply for this game, because as he says, "No one wants to attend a funeral." So ticket holders were selling them to Spurs fans and casuals. Thursday is gonna be a madhouse with energy. Book it. PEACE.

Miami and madhouse in a basketball context doesn't exist

5pur5 players look mentally beaten.

Duncan and Manu look absolutely crestfallen.

The Czzz at least looked confident following their ass beating in Game 6 back in 2010.

I can see Miami winning by 15+ on Thursday.

Top Bottom