• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Finals |OT| The "Big 3" looks to hang another banner... against the Heat

5pur5 players look mentally beaten.

Duncan and Manu look absolutely crestfallen.

The Czzz at least looked confident following their ass beating in Game 6 back in 2010.

I can see Miami winning by 15+ on Thursday.

How many times did the Heat look mentally beaten in this game?

The last thing anyone in this thread is qualified to do is call games because it would have been over 55 times tonight.

DJ88

I'm going to be on Craigslist and Stubhub non stop these next 2 days. I'm jumping on the first decent deal I see, don't care if I'm in the nosebleeds.

A young Ray Allen...

Are we talking about Kawhi?

The fuck outta here, it's not comparable. We all know Kawhi simply isn't a shooter, fuck his regular season FT percentage.
The only thing you can possibly argue about is that Kahwi shrinks in pressure situations or has a history of missing big FTs... unless you provide some evidence of this I literally have no idea how you throw out his FT percentage. The "he's young" excuse doesn't work for all players, he's not Javale fricking McGee or something.

Manu was responsible for 8 of SA's 13 turnovers. SA will be fine on Thursday if Manu gets benched. And Splitters ass needs to get benched too. We need to see some Matt Bonner.
Fuck the Heat.

OG Loc

LeBron's headband came off and revealed the Majin 'M' on his forehead.

majin-vegeta-face-majin-symbol-dbz.jpg

What a great game.

Nate Taylor @ByNateTaylor 1 minute ago
Danny Green on Game 7: “It’s going to be a tough one to brush off because we know how close we were. But we don’t have a choice.”
Bingo. No choice, 48 minutes someone's going home.
1st 3 qtrs 14 pts (3-12) with a -14 +/-
4th qtr/OT 18 pts (8-14) with a +13 +/-

Hmm...
If Heat lost they're killing LeBron though.

Didnt the refs called like 12 fouls on the Heat in the third quarter alone? #damnrefs

Im sorry, you can hate all you want, but if it wasn't for Bron taking over at the beginning of the 4th quarter, Spurs would've been celebrating right about now.

-_-

The old "the Heat are unbeatable!!!!111!11!!!!11!!!" bait and switch. You all will be back here Thursday laughing at any Heat blunders through the course of the game.

How many times did the Heat look mentally beaten in this game?

The last thing anyone in this thread is qualified to do is call games because it would have been over 55 times tonight.

Do you know how hard it is to bounce back mentally from a loss like this?

At this point in the season, bro.

If the Heat blew them out this game, at least you can chalk it up to them playing out of their mind, finally being back home after 3 games in San Antonio.

They didn't.

They lost a game where they were up 5 with 29 seconds left in the game. A game that would have won them a chip.

This isn't just the type of game you bounce back from.

Feep

Banned
What an incredible, incredible game.

Ref bitching is ludicrous considering the flop with three minutes left, the foul on Miller and Duncan jumped on his back, the blatant running back-style traveling, twelve fouls on the Heat in the third quarter, and others. Cry more.

Pimpwerx

Refs were bad for both teams all game long. They had bad timing giving us some of our makeup calls late, but I say tough fucking nuts. It was frustrating much of the game, but that's what you get from Joey Crawford. We really shouldn't know the refs this well. They're not playing the damn game. PEACE.

Vire

What an incredible, incredible game.

Ref bitching is ludicrous considering the flop with three minutes left, the foul on Miller and Duncan jumped on his back, the blatant running back-style traveling, and others. Cry more.

Manu's travel was one of the most obvious travels I've ever seen.

Can't believe the idiots at ESPN/ABC didn't show the replay.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
why the fuck was Splitter in the game during the final play instead of Bonner or Diaw

Splitter can't shoot 3s

DA FUCK MAN

Goddamn...this game was so very good.

It was so good, I don't care if it was a work.

For once, I don't care if the fix was in.

It was that good of a game.

I only hope the Spurs can do what it takes to at least make Game 7 a game too. I don't want this game to be tainted by this series' reality. The Spurs have let people dream all series; I want to keep dreaming.

The look in his eyes after ray hit that 3 to send it to OT told me everything, it's all over with congrats.

Quite a few people picked Spurs in 7. That is still alive, just like Heat in 7 still was tonight no matter how bad things looked.

Heat still haven't won consecutive games in a month. You never know what will happen in the next game. At this point you leave it all up to chance. That's why losing game 5 was devastating.

neptunes

It the heat win is it safe to say that Front office won't make any adjustments? It's a Shame because I was looking forward to seeing major changes.

Greatest game I have ever seen. This game alone makes this one of the craziest series I've ever seen and the fact its going to 7 just keeps the crazy going. I like the Spurs but sorry they don't have the gas to come back from seeing the fuck trophy (why would you bringthis out before the game is over) being wheeled away from them after giving it everything they had.

I told everyone Heat were winning. It's the next game I would be worried about.

Nah. This game was the much more worrying one. Lebron's legacy was almost tainted with the way he played those first 3 quarters. Game 7 on the home court after the Big 2 (get out of there manu) gave it there all.

It the heat win is it safe to say that Front office won't make any adjustments? It's a Shame because I was looking forward to seeing major changes.

We need a center badly. We are stuck in these 7 game series cause big dudes are in the way. We turned Hibbert into a hall of fame center.

Plus we need to start thinking about the following year when the contracts are up cause we can't keep everyone at these salaries and lets face it they don't deserve to make the same amount of money. Lets see how unselfish these guys really are.

Top Bottom