• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Finals |OT| The "Big 3" looks to hang another banner... against the Heat

Colasante

What the hell is wrong with the Clippers? Now they're refusing to offer compensation for Doc Rivers at all? This situation is beyond ludicrous at this point.

LePopeyeJames.jpg

lmao

effzee

lol.

the whole nobody wins back to back, and the Spurs are gdlk after losses stuff is all silly.

The Heat shouldn't have won last game if you left it up to stats.

and yet...here we are.

Still not losing back to back is an incredible ability to rebound.

I don't doubt for a second they will be ready to pounce. Taking the team out for dinner was an excellent move.

Still no word on if Ginobli starts?

This thread's making me hungry, haven't had fried chicken in a while as I'm trying to watch my weight. There's a KFC ~10 mins away and a Popeye's about 7.

AirBrian

I'm not sure what would be more entertaining to read on GAF tomorrow morning, reactions to a blowout or Spurs/Heat posters having meltdowns on a last minute LBJ or T
-Mac :
P shot to win the championship.

Vahagn

Oh I am going to get Popeye's

I just don't know if I should go to the Popeye's in the north (my usual spot) or the one on the South

Like everytime I have gone I pray it's not the same cute hispanic chick working there but it always is

loooool

If it makes you feel better, she doesn't notice you..

Vahagn

I have probably gone to that Popeye's more times since last Sunday than the average person would eat there in a whole year

I'm pretty sure she notices me by now. But not like *that*

I was just fuckin with you man. She's probably a Heat Fan, tell her it's your pre-game meal and always leads to Heat Wins.

Maybe she throws in some food for free, or her number.

Nori Chan

I have probably gone to that Popeye's more times since last Sunday than the average person would eat there in a whole year

I'm pretty sure she notices me by now. But not like *that*

Make her notice you.

Tell her the only reason you go to popeyes is to see her. Do it Ph33. Get the girl, get the popeyes, get the title. You'll be a legend. Do it Ph33. DO IT

Oh I am going to get Popeye's

I just don't know if I should go to the Popeye's in the north (my usual spot) or the one on the South

Like everytime I have gone I pray it's not the same cute hispanic chick working there but it always is
in other words, you're trying to make excuses NOT to go see a cute chick?

Vahagn

phee, honestly, don't get popeyes.

If you get popeyes and the Heat win. You're going to get Popeye's 100 times next season.

Get whatever you want, the Heat win anyway, and you'll jump out the plane before your kamikaze mission ends.

I think the Heat pull it out as I've stood by all along.

but of course the Spurs can win. Game 7 of the NBA Finals, man, nothing better. Cannot wait to get home and watch this one. The whole series has played out strangely, so who knows how this one goes.

I wonder if we get an ugly game, ala 2010, or if it's actually a pretty one.

Triple OT please.

Yeah, unfortunately. :lol

I do love Mizner though.

Also, Mike Miller and UD actually go to the same Eye doctor as me.

Nice where did you go to school? I went to Vista Verde for elementary, then went to Del Prado for a year in 3rd grade before getting shipped out. I was supposed to go to Spanish River High, I think

Vire

Nice where did you go to school? I went to Vista Verde for elementary, then went to Del Prado for a year in 3rd grade before getting shipped out. I was supposed to go to Spanish River High, I think

No shit... I went to Del Prado and Spanish River for my first two years, but later moved to West Boca High.

I actually live very close to Del Prado.

No shit... I went to Del Prado and Spanish River for my first two years, but later moved to West Boca High.

I actually live very close to Del Prado.

how old are you?

dude maybe we were classmates or some shit

ph33 ph33 how many pounds have you gained the past few weeks

I don't gain weight lol

I once spent 3 days in austin and ate nothing but delicious garbage like tex-mex and street food and fast food and donuts

like my friends and i went to a donut store next to whataburger and we brought the donuts to eat while we waited for our whataburger

i came back and i was 2 pounds less than the last time i weighed

Haha, pretty crazy if that were true. I'm 23.

I'm 25 so I'm a year or two in grade above you. but we were probably there at the same time!

my 3rd grade teacher was ms. root but I think she left shortly after, not sure. in fact, if memory serves me right, she took me and this other kid to a heat game cause we finished our books first!

Top Bottom