• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Finals |OT| The "Big 3" looks to hang another banner... against the Heat

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
RT @bigpumpkin4real: This is the 2nd time a player went at least 18-18-10 in the playoffs and lost. The 1st time: also LeBron! BK-Ref

charsace

I think Shaq in his prime was better than TD in his

TD as great as he was on both ends no one center was as impossible to stop as Shaq
Even with his poor FT shooting

TD aged so well tho

TD is goat of this era. He's so good that he tagged teamed Shaq and Kobe by himself. Fuck Lebroad and fuck the lakers. Let's drink to this people and drink to Lebron losing this finals. He'll be 1 and 3 in finals appearances once he loses this.

linsivvi

I have Jordan, Russell, Kareem, Duncan, Bird, Magic.

But it's really hard to compare eras in the NBA.

Duncan looked awesome physically tonight though. Great defense and rebounding.

That's a solid top 5.

After that, Hakeem and Shaq should be 6 and 7. So you have 3 slots left for top 10. Duncan and LeBron should be there.

He doesn't go from top 8 to top 5 because he won one Finals game on the back of Tony Parker.

That's just prisoner of the moment stuff. And if he wins the chip this year, and this game is any indication, Tony is getting his second Finals MVP.

TD is amazing...just, let's get back to reality

Duncan went for 20/14/4 with 3 blocks and 2 TOs @ 42% from the field
Parker 21/6/0 with 2 steals and 0 TOs @ 50% fg

Both had great games. Parker didn't carry him on his back. Numbers don't lie. The game is 10 minutes old and people already playing revisionist.

I really have no idea what the hell is going to happen the rest of the games and neither do the rest of you guys. All we know is the Heat need to win game 2 or else it's a sweep

It's hard for me to take Duncan over Shaq when Shaq outplayed him continually.

People seem to forget Shaq's Orlando days, too. And Duncan has had some poor performances the last few years. And Shaq never lost in the 1st round with HCA.

Spurs get no respect. People still saying Heat in 6 really think the Heat are just going to win 4 of the next 5 games? Games 3,4,and 5 are at the Alamo. Ray is my favorite player, but I am going Spurs in this one. They play basketball the RIGHT way.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
TD is goat of this era. He's so good that he tagged teamed Shaq and Kobe by himself. Fuck Lebroad and fuck the lakers. Let's drink to this people and drink to Lebron losing this finals. He'll be 1 and 3 in finals appearances once he loses this.
By himself? Yeah not an once of truth to that statement

Top Bottom