• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Finals |OT| The "Big 3" looks to hang another banner... against the Heat

knicks

Someone asked Shane about his outlook on pressure after playing with Lebron.

Shane: "yeah, I feel pressure is trying to feed your kids. Pay your mortgage. We play a game."

I wish more people answered like Shane.

Indeed, very smart guy. That was a good press conference.

Vire

You should cherish it because it'll be the last time your LLL'ing self will see anything like it. Heat are done next year. Wade's dead, Bosh sucks, East gets healthier and better, no fluke game 6 with two missed calls at the end and horrible flukey luck plays and coaching moves.

tumblr_md3q1eJGmA1ql9thoo1_500.jpg

thekad

Banned
You should cherish it because it'll be the last time your LLL'ing self will see anything like it. Heat are done next year. Wade's dead, Bosh sucks, East gets healthier and better, no fluke game 6 with two missed calls at the end and horrible flukey luck plays and coaching moves.
Lebron

Pimpwerx

You are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO salty. LOL!

We're gonna win it again next year. Stockpile more salt than Bonneville, bruh. You used up all this year's supply, and need more for next year. PEACE.

Kobe should of had at least another mvp season

No way. Even the season he won mvp he really wasn't supposed to be. They just gave it to him just because they were like "you are supposed to be the second Jordan yet you have no MVPs". King of like a career achievement award.

Thunder, Spurs, and Heat were all on the same level this year. I think it's not a good idea to say that the Heat are definitely going to three peat next year, but a lot of how good the Spurs and Thunder will be will be based on Duncan's health and Lamb's development and both are unknowns.

the Fthunder will always be hamstrung by the coaching of scott brooks.

Vire

You are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO salty. LOL!

We're gonna win it again next year. Stockpile more salt than Bonneville, bruh. You used up all this year's supply, and need more for next year. PEACE.

:lol

A simple congratulations would have sufficed.

Nope, Heavy is too much of a bitch.

FUCK YOU. WEEEE ARRREEE THE CHAMMMMMPIONS.

Nori Chan

Congrats Vire, Ph33, Pimp, Lark, P.I (Even if it is your first thread here
:p
, peter, wesker, and the rest of heat age.

I hate y'all motherfuckers lol

TuXx

No way. Even the season he won mvp he really wasn't supposed to be. They just gave it to him just because they were like "you are supposed to be the second Jordan yet you have no MVPs". King of like a career achievement award.

I felt he was robbed the year Nash got his second MVP. A player of Kobe's caliber should have more than 1 MVP award

Vire

Congrats Vire, Ph33, Pimp, Lark, P.I (Even if it is your first thread here
:p
, peter, wesker, and the rest of heat age.

I hate y'all motherfuckers lol

Thank you.

Also, thank you Popeyes. I love you.

Amazing series, couldn't have asked for better. Spurs tested this team like no other.

Still feeling the acid in my heart, but if something makes me truly happy was to watch Tim perform at the highest level and see his determination and desire to get his team to the championship. My admiration for him grows every day and i am sure he will be ready next season. He must have at least one more great season in the tank until the wheels fall off, as he said.

it's too much to post but ric bucher is salty as shit right now

he literally just wrote an essay about all the lebron stans going after him right now

snack

“I’m LeBron James from Akron, Ohio. From the inner-city. I’m not even supposed to be here. That’s enough. Every night I walk into the locker room and see a number 6 with James on the back. I’m blessed. So what everybody say about me off the court don’t matter. I ain’t got no worries.”

This is touching. LeBron, congrats. You are a champion in my heart.

Westlo

Make sure you EAD with all that salt.

PBY

Banned
“I’m LeBron James from Akron, Ohio. From the inner-city. I’m not even supposed to be here. That’s enough. Every night I walk into the locker room and see a number 6 with James on the back. I’m blessed. So what everybody say about me off the court don’t matter. I ain’t got no worries.”

This is such a REALASS quote. Nailed it w the rap line.

Pimpwerx

it's too much to post but ric bucher is salty as shit right now

he literally just wrote an essay about all the lebron stans going after him right now

I replied to him, "Learn to use the carriage return, you salty-ass fuck." I don't think he'll reply. PEACE.

Slurmer

Banned

Im glad you posted this. This is the kind of thing people cry about athletes never realizing, and after he said it people here jumped down his throat immediately afterwards.

Has DJ reported in, dude must be going nuts.

So at the bar I was at a guy from Cleveland so happened to sit next to me. Guess who he was going for. He was a cool dude, we had fun during the game but obviously he hates Lebron. The place had a bunch of heat "fans", I say that cause I highly doubt about 15 guys from miami where at the same bar in St.Louis. But hey the more the merrier.

Vahagn

Heat-Gaf congrats!

Earned my respect, whole team and especially Lebron.

Phee Phee - don't eat Popeyes 100 times next year ok?

Top Bottom