• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Finals |OT| The "Big 3" looks to hang another banner... against the Heat

fertygo

I don't mind miami three-peating next year, I just don't want to see they take the further collusion with big three signing 10m for each or someshit, its will ruin NBA forever (as if not already) and wouldn't bounce back again.

Pimpwerx

Is it safe to say that Bosh is gonna be on the trade block?

For who? Someone who can't shoot a jumpshot? Then what'll that do for our spacing? People think Bosh is some scrub now? Dude is a beast. He simply doesn't play well with Wade. His role now is simply to shoot jumpshots. Not because he can't do anything else, but because it helps our team the most. He's not going anywhere. If we weaken this roster before Bron opts-out, we deserve to see him walk. PEACE.

Some people here never cease to amaze me. Is it really so difficult to congratulate a team?

I don't like Lebron and I certainly don't like the way his team was built, but basketball-wise, they played an amazing series and even though I would have loved to see my Spurs win the ring, there's nothing I can say to change the fact that Miami prevailed as the better team and they did it with great basketball and a fantastic effort on the court. It is that simple.

I will never congratulate a team that colluded to form a super team. They shouldn't be congratulated for forming a mini all star team. For the same reasons, I would never congratulate the Yankees.

Nori Chan

Best SG since Jordan in his sights

wade.jpg

have a seat kad

Pimpwerx

I hope the children of the Miami Heat get eaten by lions. Fucking nazi trash, they don't deserve this ring. Fuck you Stern you goddamn gold-goblin fuck you you alligatorfuckers why do you hate america.

And my Heart knows this, and my mind knows this as well;
There shall come a day, when sacred Troy shall fall,
And the people of Duncan,
And Duncan of the strong ash spear

Dude....really? Even Heavy is tongue-in-cheek with his Heat hate. You're doing too much. PEACE.

Nightstick's one of the best posters in this thread, top 5 easily. Hilarious and doesn't hold back with the truth bombs. I'd rank it:

1) Vag
2) Stick
3) Cloudy
4) Myself
5) Thiswreckage

Some people here never cease to amaze me. Is it really so difficult to congratulate a team?

I don't like Lebron and I certainly don't like the way his team was built, but basketball-wise, they played an amazing series and even though I would have loved to see my Spurs win the ring, there's nothing I can say to change the fact that Miami prevailed as the better team and they did it with great basketball and a fantastic effort on the court. It is that simple.
Only a fool would say anything against Bron tonight, but I wont offer a tip of the hat to any team with Wade and Battier on it.

Here come the meltdowns lol.

This feels so good. I kind of feel like now I can finally say this big three experiment is a success. Wade is so awesome, none of this happens if not for him deciding to become a number 2.

Nightstick's one of the best posters in this thread, top 5 easily. Hilarious and doesn't hold back with the truth bombs. I'd rank it:

1) Vag
2) Stick
3) Cloudy
4) Myself
5) Thiswreckage
You guys should form a stable and call it "The Fortune Faction". Of course Cloudy would be the leader of the stable.

That's a nice rebuttal. I would take Dirk every time. He has averaged over 25 points and 10 rebounds in the playoffs. He has an MVP and a Finals MVP.

That's nice. KG averaged 22/13/5/2/1.5/50% on his MVP year and is also one of the 10 best defenders the NBA has ever seen. And rebounders.

That year his playoffs were 24/15/5.

Dirk is an all-timer. One of my personal faves. He was NEVER as good as KG in their primes.

People forget, but KG's handles were legendary.

Dude....really? Even Heavy is tongue-in-cheek with his Heat hate. You're doing too much. PEACE.

I don't hate the Heat. I love the Spurs. The fuck is there to be tongue in cheek about. I waited six years to see my properly-built team compete against a trio of three lily-livered, crybaby jabronis band up because they were too candyass to take out KG--KG of all people.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
“I’m LeBron James from Akron, Ohio. From the inner-city. I’m not even supposed to be here. That’s enough. Every night I walk into the locker room and see a number 6 with James on the back. I’m blessed. So what everybody say about me off the court don’t matter. I ain’t got no worries.”

This is touching. LeBron, congrats. You are a champion in my heart.

So LeBron can make a non-asshole response when he wants, heh

Vire

1) Vag
2) Stick
3) Cloudy
4) Myself
5) Thiswreckage

Pretty funny since every single one of those are on ignore except for Thiswreckage.

They're a lucky bounce from being beaten by not only German Moses but Old Man Duncan as well. Which would have left them with a title in a shortened season. Luckiest team in NBA history right now.

I don't hate the Heat. I love the Spurs. The fuck is there to be tongue in cheek about. I waited six years to see my properly-built team compete against a trio of three lily-livered, crybaby jabronis band up because they were too candyass to take out KG--KG of all people.
Truth...
They're a lucky bounce from being beaten by not only German Moses but Old Man Duncan as well. Which would have left them with a title in a shortened season. Luckiest team in NBA history right now.
...bombs.

What is this? 5th grade recess?

He's venting, albeit a bit loudly. Doesn't deserve people asking for a ban. That seems silly.

You want to see 5th grade recess?

I hope the children of the Miami Heat get eaten by lions. Fucking nazi trash, they don't deserve this ring. Fuck you Stern you goddamn gold-goblin fuck you you alligatorfuckers why do you hate america.

And my Heart knows this, and my mind knows this as well;
There shall come a day, when sacred Troy shall fall,
And the people of Duncan,
And Duncan of the strong ash spear

Pretty fucking stupid to drop the 'fan since 2010' from him

hey so let's jump into the off-season thread so you can explain how you think the mavs will be contenders next year so they can build teams your way

Kawhi Leonard in the Finals: 14.5 pts, 11.1 rebs, 2.3 stl and a whole lot of heart defending the best player in the league

I fucking love this kid. Only 21 years old. The future doesn't seem so bad with him on board.

That's nice. KG averaged 22/13/5/2/1.5/50% on his MVP year and is also one of the 10 best defenders the NBA has ever seen. And rebounders.

That year his playoffs were 24/15/5.

Dirk is an all-timer. One of my personal faves. He was NEVER as good as KG in their primes.

People forget, but KG's handles were legendary.

When was the last time KG was legitimately dominant? He's looked old as hell the past two seasons and potentially going to LA next season won't change that. Dirk has 10+ all star appearances, an MVP, and a Finals MVP. He's one of 11 players to have that honor. Here's a hint: KG is NOT one of the other ten.

Top Bottom