• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Finals |OT| The "Big 3" looks to hang another banner... against the Heat

Ripclawe

Banned
BNQlbQ7CQAA1iAa.jpg

BNQieHgCIAIf7Db.jpg

BNQmiQ9CIAEAHip.jpg

Nobility

Banned
Congratulations to the Miami Heat, I'm happy that LeBron is still proving haters wrong. The hatred flowing from Twitter only fuels my laughter.

Spurs gave it one last shot, can't hate there. Very proud of Timmy, he went as far as he could, class from beginning to end.

Manu...poor Manu, the years won't be kind to him but he's won before, just has to move on from the loss.

I can't wait for LeBatard's rant tomorrow.

Dwyane Wade is a 3 Time NBA champion.

What a fucking boss.

After all the stats of how Wade and Lebron were - a million when they played together this series meant nothing. When the time came, GAME 7, it was Wade and Lebron who carried the team. It was beautiful.

You know what wasnt beautiful, Bosh. But he won us game 6 so its ok.

You are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO salty. LOL!

We're gonna win it again next year. Stockpile more salt than Bonneville, bruh. You used up all this year's supply, and need more for next year. PEACE.

You know deep down it was a fluke win. Two missed calls by the refs, TWO in a row, at the end of OT in game 6. Manu got fouled, even before he traveled. Green got bodied by Bosh on that 3, you all saw the gif from the side angle, 100% unquestionable foul. I could understand not calling one, but missing two calls in a row like that was insane.

Then benching Duncan out of nowhere. Then the lucky bounce on that Ray 3. Then the in & out missed free throw from Leonard. Then benching Hibbert two plays in a row out of nowhere (series was over if Indiana won that game). Then half of Chicago's roster in the hospital + D-Rose out.

This was a flukey run and you know it, but enjoy your victory. I really don't care anymore since I know next year's gonna be a flop. There's no way all of these things fall Miami's way again. It would a miraculous, aided-by-the-refs effort to win versus the geriatric Spurs. This team's finished. Wade can barely walk. Bosh is a 6th man caliber talent now, he didn't even score tonight, game 7 of the Finals and dude puts up a goose egg. Your team is done. Enjoy this flukey run and the shortened season chip from last year.

durrrr saaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllltttttttttttt Whatever, dude. 5 vs 2.

I said it at the beginning of the thread, if they played like Game 7 of the Indiana series, Heat had this. I still think that Bosh is the most important player of the team, and game 7 was a reality for his defensive effort... I have to be up in 3 hours but still too excited to sleep... Go, Heat! Back to back, baby!

PBY

Banned
You know deep down it was a fluke win. Two missed calls by the refs, TWO in a row, at the end of OT in game 6. Manu got fouled, even before he traveled. Green got bodied by Bosh on that 3, you all saw the gif from the side angle, 100% unquestionable foul. I could understand not calling one, but missing two calls in a row like that was insane.

Then benching Duncan out of nowhere. Then the lucky bounce on that Ray 3. Then the in & out missed free throw from Leonard. Then benching Hibbert two plays in a row out of nowhere (series was over if Indiana won that game). Then half of Chicago's roster in the hospital + D-Rose out.

This was a flukey run and you know it, but enjoy your victory. I really don't care anymore since I know next year's gonna be a flop. There's no way all of these things fall Miami's way again. It would a miraculous, aided-by-the-refs effort to win versus the geriatric Spurs. This team's finished. Wade can barely walk. Bosh is a 6th man caliber talent now, he didn't even score tonight, game 7 of the Finals and dude puts up a goose egg. Your team is done. Enjoy this flukey run and the shortened season chip from last year.

durrrr saaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllltttttttttttt Whatever, dude. 5 vs 2.
Dat meltdown.

Vire

After all the stats of how Wade and Lebron were - a million when they played together this series meant nothing. When the time came, GAME 7, it was Wade and Lebron who carried the team. It was beautiful.

You know what wasnt beautiful, Bosh. But he won us game 6 so its ok.

I will be forever grateful to Bosh since he had the best rebound in Heat history.

1. Jordan
2. Russell
3. Duncan
4. LeBron
5. Kareem
6. Bird
7. Magic
8. Shaq
9. Hakeem
10. KG
11. Dirk
12. Kobe
13. Wilt

Ehh...Nah.

Can probably argue that if he had great supporting casts, he'd probably be considered as good as Bird though.

Dirk is better than KG. Check his playoff performances, his MVP, and Finals MVP for proof. His playoff stats are out of this world in terms of both production and efficiency.

Dwyane Wade said he still doesn't know what Kawhi Leonard sounds like, lol. He doesn't say anything. Just goes at you silently.

Hilarious.

Dirk is better than KG. Check his playoff performances, his MVP, and Finals MVP for proof. His playoff stats are out of this world in terms of both production and efficiency.

Go home, you're drunk.

I hope the children of the Miami Heat get eaten by lions. Fucking nazi trash, they don't deserve this ring. Fuck you Stern you goddamn gold-goblin fuck you you alligatorfuckers why do you hate america.

And my Heart knows this, and my mind knows this as well;
There shall come a day, when sacred Troy shall fall,
And the people of Duncan,
And Duncan of the strong ash spear

Dwyane Wade said he still doesn't know what Kawhi Leonard sounds like, lol. He doesn't say anything. Just goes at you silently.

Hilarious.

Go home, you're drunk.

That's a nice rebuttal. I would take Dirk every time. He has averaged over 25 points and 10 rebounds in the playoffs. He has an MVP and a Finals MVP.

Some people here never cease to amaze me. Is it really so difficult to congratulate a team?

I don't like Lebron and I certainly don't like the way his team was built, but basketball-wise, they played an amazing series and even though I would have loved to see my Spurs win the ring, there's nothing I can say to change the fact that Miami prevailed as the better team and they did it with great basketball and a fantastic effort on the court. It is that simple.

I hope the children of the Miami Heat get eaten by lions. Fucking nazi trash, they don't deserve this ring. Fuck you Stern you goddamn gold-goblin fuck you you alligatorfuckers why do you hate america.

And my Heart knows this, and my mind knows this as well;
There shall come a day, when sacred Troy shall fall,
And the people of Duncan,
And Duncan of the strong ash spear

yo wtf is even?

yeah bailing out of this thread forever...

loserbro thread only.

Top Bottom