• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Finals |OT| The "Big 3" looks to hang another banner... against the Heat

THRILLH0

Banned
Sheeeiiit, can't hate on lebron now. No way.

Game 6 will haunt the Spurs for life. Also please don't leave Danny Green alone tonight.

Why do feel so bad for a millionaire with 4 rings and and a couple of MVPs right now?

So, which team is gonna stop the Heat 3-peat next year?

sentinel_mango_doc-1.png

Cipherr

Actually Manu shat the bed more than you but yeah, tough game for Green. Got the open looks and missed, plus bad decision-making.

Its sad that he didn't show up. But he put them in a wonderful place in the first 5 games, he shot his mind out this series. Hell, all playoffs really.

I can't put him over Kobe. Kobe has atleast repeated as champion, Duncan has not. He should have 5Peated, if Manu didn't fucken foul Dirk and Fisher's legacy shot. But Kobe got that 09-10 repeat.

He had Shaq. Rings are overrated anyway. Jordan is the Goat with or without his Rings. Duncan is the best PF of all time with or without the rings. Kobe is easily the second best SG with or without the rings. Hakeem is the best Center. Russell was not a better player because of his rings.

Guys!!! CHAMPIONS!!!! WOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Heat-Age I love you guys, this is incredible!

Spurs fans, your team in amazing, so much respect for your team.

YYYYYEEEESSS!!!

He had Shaq. Rings are overrated anyway. Jordan is the Goat with or without his Rings. Duncan is the best PF of all time with or without the rings. Kobe is easily the second best SG with or without the rings. Hakeem is the best Center. Russell was not a better player because of his rings.

Fuck the Rings argument in general, people remember how much Kobe was ballin against Orlando Magics.

So, which team is gonna stop the Heat 3-peat next year?

no one. the Fthunder have a dumbfuck coach and a foolhardy FO, the Clippers will be second round fodder as long as BG feels fast break dunks are the most important thing in the game of basketball, the Grizzlies have shitty perimeter play and will never get out of the West, the Bulls FO are greedy assholes who wont get Rose help, the Knicks are fucked with Amare's contract, and the Pacers will never get past MIA without a real PG.
the only thing stopping the cHeat from a three peat is Wade's health.

Thunder, Spurs, and Heat were all on the same level this year. I think it's not a good idea to say that the Heat are definitely going to three peat next year, but a lot of how good the Spurs and Thunder will be will be based on Duncan's health and Lamb's development and both are unknowns.

I love this gif so much.

You should cherish it because it'll be the last time your LLL'ing self will see anything like it. Heat are done next year. Wade's dead, Bosh sucks, East gets healthier and better, no fluke game 6 with two missed calls at the end and horrible flukey luck plays and coaching moves.

DominoKid

no one. the Fthunder have a dumbfuck coach and a foolhardy FO, the Clippers will be second round fodder as long as BG feels fast break dunks are the most important thing in the game of basketball, the Grizzlies have shitty perimeter play and will never get out of the West, the Bulls FO are greedy assholes who wont get Rose help, the Knicks are fucked with Amare's contract, and the Pacers will never get past MIA without a real PG.
the only thing stopping the cHeat from a three peat is Wade's health.

tfw you realize that barring an injury to Wade/Bron, next season is a foregone conclusion.

Someone asked Shane about his outlook on pressure after playing with Lebron.

Shane: "yeah, I feel pressure is trying to feed your kids. Pay your mortgage. We play a game."

I wish more people answered like Shane.

Top Bottom