• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Offseason |OT| Already Planning for the 2014 Offseason

The Cavs are going to shock everyone and pick Sergey Karasev first overall.

It was Jalen, not Broussard, if that changes your opinion at all.

Yeah, just got home and tuned in, I'm ok with Rose tbh. I retract my statement.

Quick edit: Broussard on my tv screen, I retract my retracted statement.

Brinbe

the joys of an extremely flat draft. No one has any idea what the fuck is going on

I thought Colangelo was gone?
except he looks like
HagNggk.jpg

and plays like http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oaw0_zw9LGs

it's the starving destitute diseased-ridden homeless man's Durant!

Kevtones

Pelton did a piece on this. It's really not that terrible. Only a bad draft if you're inside the top 5 since it lacks elite talent. But the rest of the draft itself isn't as bad as people make it out to be, its slightly ahead of the curve.

Pretty cool, although this means the Spurs will probably draft two Hall of Famers in the 2nd round :(

We too are trying to get Oladipo.

Him or CJ McCollum.

I'd love to get Oladipo.

McCollum? not so much. That would be a crazy small backcourt.

charsace

I don't "like" anybody that much as everyone is flawed as fuck.

I just don't want any of the bigs in this draft., It would be a waste imo. I know that would help for tanking but still.

I like KCP for us. Shabazz I am off and on with. I'd like to trade up for McLemore, despite his bitchassness but that's not happening.

I'd honestly only be mad if we took Adams, Plumlee or Oylynk (he's not bad...but we have Hawes already).

I
Why would you be mad about Adams? He's tough, strong, athletic and coordinated. His offensive game is limited, but I think he can come in and be a great defender by his second year and monster on the boards.

Why would you be mad about Adams? He's tough, strong, athletic and coordinated. His offensive game is limited, but I think he can come in and be a great defender by his second year and monster on the boards.

I am just tired of being the worst offense in the league.

Plus this isn't a great environment for him...and honestly...I don't think he will ever be that good. There is a big who wows in workouts every year and then is never heard of again.

Source also said that the Kings were asking for a player, No. 11 and No. 35 from the #Sixers in order to move up to No. 7.

Jake Fischer ‏@JakeLFischer 2m
Just heard the #Sixers are looking to get into the Top 5. Talking with Sacramento to get to No. 7 is only the first move of a larger plan.

Jake Fischer ‏@JakeLFischer 21s
Last thing I have to report as of now: Three guys on #Sixers wish list in the Top 5 (in no particular order): Oladipo, Bennet and McCollum.

lol

https://twitter.com/JakeLFischer

If we trade up for Bennett, I'm leaving this earth

charsace

I am just tired of being the worst offense in the league.

Plus this isn't a great environment for him...and honestly...I don't think he will ever be that good. There is a big who wows in workouts every year and then is never heard of again.
I watched him play for pitt and he showed promise there imo. And you know that he smash skulls because pitt doesn't recruit softies.

Top Bottom