• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Offseason |OT| Already Planning for the 2014 Offseason

Branduil

Apparently Marc Stein some guy said on the radio that Dwight will go to the Mavs if the Mavs promise to cater to him, but Dwight changes his mind a lot so that could change.

The Dwightmare never ends.

Why am I so busy on draft day? Gonna rely on you guys this year. Don't fail me best-gaf.

Also lol at Boston with that trade. I really don't get taking on Wallace's contract.

Bread

Banned
it's kind of annoying the way everyone just took someone's uninformed post and started running with it, do you guys actually think a kg+pierce+terry trade would work if they weren't getting back at least 25 mill in salary?

Well, looks like we are the one team actively trying to move back in the draft so according to you guys that shit on every top prospect, we're the smartest team!

We also quietly made the biggest signing in the off season, locking up our physical trainers for another several years :D Noel knows he wants to come here, only with us can he be assured of a long and healthy career.

man why is that dude sitting in KG's lap in the gif lol,

Kevin-Garnett-Reaction-at-2013-Dunk-Contest.gif

Nelo Ice

Banned
I really, really hope Dwight skips town. Yes, Lakers fans don't like you, Dwight. Now go away.

Only Nash will be under contract next summer, by that time he'll probably retire. Can you imagine the possibilities? Zero player under contract and a top draft pick.

Also, ultimate punishment for Nash and Antoni to suffer the tankiest of tank season before they disappear from the NBA.

I'm ok with this damn Dwight is an idiot. Of course if/when he leaves then the tank is on for Wiggins and Pringles is fired after an embarrassing season which in turn should make Jim Buss look like an even bigger fool.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Randle has a sub-SF wingspan, shit was measured at 6'10 this season. He is a tweener and has been quoted as wanting to play the 3.

Hey I've seen them all play and randle's game is more developed and I seen him play PF and he did a great job rebounding. He isn't even in school yet but if he keeps his ability to rebound he will do OK in the NBA. The tweeners who suck usually aren't good rebounders either.

Cornbread78

it's kind of annoying the way everyone just took someone's uninformed post and started running with it, do you guys actually think a kg+pierce+terry trade would work if they weren't getting back at least 25 mill in salary?

don't worry, the line_up in my post fixed that... will be truly sad times this winter

Kevtones

I like Bennett. I'd be ecstatic if he dropped to Portland.

Upside and he's a crazy mismatch with his size. He's way athletic, confident and young but he showed last year that he's got the instinct to just 'get his'.

His defense is bust but the Blazers should put another year into Leonard/snag a vet-big before they draft another big.

Mark my words. Lakers losing the cancer Dwight will be positive in the long run and Brooklyn will not make it to the conference finals with this trade.

lets admit it... the lakers fan base is ungrateful. they throw everyone under the bus like their star player kobe. Pau played hard and helped win two championships.
1 year later "trade him!"
mike brown lost 4 games "fire him" and then they got someone worse.

not exactly the best fan base in the world. I can see where Dwight is coming from.

Hey I've seen them all play and randle's game is more developed and I seen him play PF and he did a great job rebounding. He isn't even in school yet but if he keeps his ability to rebound he will do OK in the NBA. The tweeners who suck usually aren't good rebounders either.

He reminds me a lot of JSmoove, which isn't the worst thing in the world I guess.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Mark my words. Lakers losing the cancer Dwight will be positive in the long run and Brooklyn will not make it to the conference finals with this trade.
It's the Lakers. Everything is positive in the long run. Cap space benefits them, because guys want to go there (except Dwight).

dalVlatko

Steve Kyler ‏@stevekylerNBA 8m
As is stands... looks like #1 - Nerlens Noel #2 - Victor Oladipo #3 - Otto Porter Jr #4 - Cody Zeller #5 - Ben McLemore #6 - Trey Burke
He's been saying Len to Cavs the whole time and now he doesn't have him in the top 6

I don't know what to think any more

at times like this I really wish I was in some way connected to the NBA so I could troll the shit out of twitter to see what kind of reactions I could get

Vahagn

lets admit it... the lakers fan base is ungrateful. they throw everyone under the bus like their star player kobe. Pau played hard and helped win two championships.
1 year later "trade him!"
mike brown lost 4 games "fire him" and then they got someone worse.

not exactly the best fan base in the world. I can see where Dwight is coming from.

What the nonsense is this.

Lol especially at the bolded. Blaming Lakers Fans for front office mistakes. Done lost your damn mind.

SamuraiX-

uDf72op.png

Oh wow. lol

It's hilarious they think the Magic are gonna take any of their horrible contracts.

Then again, Rashard Lewis, etc. etc.

The Nets picks in 2016 and 2018 are unprotected so I guess this trade makes sense for both teams.

durant would be fair

After getting stonewalled repeatedly in his attempts to trade up to the top 5 with #12, #29, and Perkins, Presti has been broken and will now throw in Perry Jones and his degenerative knees and total lack of game into the deal.

Top Bottom