• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Offseason |OT| Already Planning for the 2014 Offseason

lmao
Is there anybody you like in this draft?

I don't "like" anybody that much as everyone is flawed as fuck.

I just don't want any of the bigs in this draft., It would be a waste imo. I know that would help for tanking but still.

I like KCP for us. Shabazz I am off and on with. I'd like to trade up for McLemore, despite his bitchassness but that's not happening.

I'd honestly only be mad if we took Adams, Plumlee or Oylynk (he's not bad...but we have Hawes already).

I

SamuraiX-

CWtxIPh.png

This is gonna look silly if Oladipo busts.

KingGondo

Banned
uDf72op.png

Oh wow. lol

It's hilarious they think the Magic are gonna take any of their horrible contracts.

Then again, Rashard Lewis, etc. etc.
Yeah, we'd have to give up every pick from this draft, next year's protected Dallas pick, and probably Lamb and PJ3. Maybe we're offering Thabo or Reggie?

I'd rather draft a big anyways, even though I love Oladipo.

If OKC can't trade up they'd be better off using all of their picks, besides the one from the Raps, on a draft and stash strategy. They have too many guys on their roster as things stand right now. Let Martin walk and use his money to sign a quality free agent and let Lamb take his place.

Adrian Wojnarowski ✔ @WojYahooNBA

Kevin Garnett "doesn't want to be pressured into a quick decision," source familiar with his thinking tells Y! Sports. Teams want if soon.

Told you KG is going to troll everyone.

Derwind

So seems like the Raptors are gunning for 2nd overall pick in this draft. I kind of wish we could just be patient and look to the next few draft classes which are overall better looking. :/

Fjordson

Still don't get why Cleveland is over thinking this. Yes it's a weak draft, but just take Noel and be on your way. Very confusing unless they have some sort of secret info that his knee won't heal, but all reports indicate that his rehab is going great and he's ahead of schedule.

Spooks

Still don't get why Cleveland is over thinking this. Yes it's a weak draft, but just take Noel and be on your way. Very confusing unless they have some sort of secret info that his knee won't heal, but all reports indicate that his rehab is going great and he's ahead of schedule.
I think they are in we want to contend now mode and I hate that.

knicks

You fuckers move way to fast in this thread.

The Nets are so stupid for this trade it is unbelievable.

No point to having Joe Johnson and Piece.

Giving away first round draft picks for two players that will not play more than 3 years? Are they fucking dumb?

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Top Bottom