• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Offseason |OT| Already Planning for the 2014 Offseason

SamuraiX-

Sam Amick ‏@sam_amick 48s
Pacers will take
Solomon Hill
with 23rd pick, I'm told.
Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA 1m
The indiana Pacers will select
Arizona's Solomon Hill
with the 23rd pick in the NBA Draft, league source tells Y! Sports.

That much closer to Reggie Bullock!

Let me believe. ;_;

Wittman said he probably won't use any of our seconds

God our FO is such shit. Can't do anything but make obvious picks like Porter/Wall/Beal.

Literally our entire bench is fucking gutter trash other than Ariza and we won't even try to get a Withey or anything man.

damn

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
epaHoTx.png

o6iTwW5.png

UUKahRr.png

good job, fuckface.

Wittman said he probably won't use any of our seconds

God our FO is such shit. Can't do anything but make obvious picks like Porter/Wall/Beal.

Literally our entire bench is fucking gutter trash other than Ariza and we won't even try to get a Withey or anything man.

damn

As a Washington Capitals fan, I feel your pain.

charsace

If we keep Turner.

Then we have the worst shooting backcourt of all time.

TANK SO HARD SON
I'm seriously convinced that Philly is tanking this year. They probably won't play Noel at all this season and they are hoping that MCW can fulfill his upside. They can build up Turner's value and get something good for him next offseason.

Franklin looks like a lesser version of Iman that lacks the allstar potential.

alba

Little is the new Big
Tony Snell, dunno how I feel about this but yeah... trades up the wazoo in this draft we'll see.

Ragnarok

The first step of the grieving process: denial.

Not grieving. I trust the Cavs front office more than random people on the internet. If they thought this guy was worthy of being selected #1 overall, then i'm going to give them the benefit of the doubt until proven otherwise. Chris Grant has proven himself to be a pretty shrewd GM so far. Tristan and Waiters were both considered reaches at the time, and yet you can't really go back to those drafts and say "Oh *this* guy would have been such a better pick at that spot!".

I suspect that this pick will be looked at a bit more favorably as time passes. But we'll see! Drafting is tough.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Tony Snell, dunno how I feel about this but yeah... trades up the wazoo in this draft we'll see.
Come on now, I already said it. He'll be another "heart and hustle" player that Bulls fans will fall in love with, while averaging 5-9 ppg. Then, when a team asks for him in a package for a superstar, the Bulls will say no, because Snell has "potential", and you can't recreate "energy."

Such an awful move for the Sixers. PGs are already at a premium and you've got one of the best young PGs in the league on your team and you trade him for a 7-footer with no offensive game whatsoever and coming off an ACL tear. Noels is a guaranteed bust.

alba

Little is the new Big
Come on now, I already said it. He'll be another "heart and hustle" player that Bulls fans will fall in love with, while averaging 5-9 ppg. Then, when a team asks for him in a package for a superstar, the Bulls will say no, because Snell has "potential", and you can't recreate "energy."

That was fast :D We getting the 'chip this year, don't be hatin' !!~

KingGondo

Banned
Not grieving. I trust the Cavs front office more than random people on the internet. If they thought this guy was worthy of being selected #1 overall, then i'm going to give them the benefit of the doubt until proven otherwise. Chris Grant has proven himself to be a pretty shrewd GM so far. Tristan and Waiters were both considered reaches at the time, and yet you can't really go back to those drafts and say "Oh *this* guy would have been such a better pick at that spot!".

I suspect that this pick will be looked at a bit more favorably as time passes. But we'll see! Drafting is tough.
Anthony Bennett was a huge reach and you know it. It's basically luck if he pans out.

Top Bottom