• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Offseason |OT| Already Planning for the 2014 Offseason

stern
oYIOaEI.gif

Not grieving. I trust the Cavs front office more than random people on the internet. If they thought this guy was worthy of being selected #1 overall, then i'm going to give them the benefit of the doubt until proven otherwise. Chris Grant has proven himself to be a pretty shrewd GM so far. Tristan and Waiters were both considered reaches at the time, and yet you can't really go back to those drafts and say "Oh *this* guy would have been such a better pick at that spot!".

I suspect that this pick will be looked at a bit more favorably as time passes. But we'll see! Drafting is tough.

Andre Drummond and Jonas were the picks you were supposed to make.

Oh, and Nerlens noel

Cavs are fucking dumb

DominoKid

bobcats logic for drafting Zeller over Noel and Len

Jonathan Jones ‏@jjones9 2m
Cho: I think he'll be good for Clifford's system. Best athletic big man. Work ethic and character is off the charts

Jonathan Jones ‏@jjones9 1m
Cho says those attributes put him above Len and Noel.

this is why the bobcats suck..

charsace

Anthony Bennett was a huge reach and you know it. It's basically luck if he pans out.

I would be doing the same thing he is doing now. Bennett right now looks like a reach. He's undersized, not very athletic, and wants to play the 3. And he looks like he loses against McDonalds double quarter pounders 8 out of 10 times.

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
Chris Grant has to go down as the worst drafting GM in history. Two #1s and two #4s in less than five years, and look what he came away with in the end. Kyrie Irving and three players who weren't projected in the Top 10 of their drafts, who will never make an All-Star game between the lot of them. Dude thinks he's so damn smart, but this pick is the end. This fuckface will be fired before the end of this season, and he's set the team back 10 years, at least.

Kyrie will win multiple championships, somewhere else.

alba

Little is the new Big
The only way you'll be getting any chips is if you can manage to trade Deng for a bag of them.

Deng doesn't get enough credit tbh. I hope (but that's just me) we keep him and we have another run at this with a healthy team. What I'm worried about most is losing Marco.

Ragnarok

Chris Grant has to go down as the worst drafting GM in history. Two #1s and two #4s in less than five years, and look what he came away with in the end. Kyrie Irving and three players who weren't projected in the Top 10 of their drafts, who will never make an All-Star game between the lot of them. Dude thinks he's so damn smart, but this pick is the end. This fuckface will be fired before the end of this season, and he's set the team back 10 years, at least.

Kyrie will win multiple championships, somewhere else.

lol wtf. I don't even know. Ya'll are crazy.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Deng doesn't get enough credit tbh. I hope (but that's just me) we keep him and we have another run at this with a healthy team. What I'm worried about most is losing Marco.

Why won't he get surgery on his hand? Will it fuck up his shot or something?

Top Bottom