• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Offseason |OT| Already Planning for the 2014 Offseason

Pimpwerx

Hardaway...BULLY!

Chandler...he's open for 3 all day.

Melo....X-FACTA!

Cookie Monster...he's taking your fucking cookies. PEACE.

bobcats logic for drafting Zeller over Noel and Len

this is why the bobcats suck..

"Work ethic and character is off the charts"

yep.gif

KingGondo

Banned
PSA: That Harden tweet was fake. Chris Vernon admitted it.

[tweet]@ChrisVernonShow: The @JHarden13 tweet was fake. apologies for being duped by twitter[/tweet]

Bread

Banned
lol at the knicks fans going crazy for hardaway jr

what is wrong with spike lee, hardaway fell right into your laps? can you stop being a shameless homer for a sec.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
LOL Knicks fans at the the draft acting like they won the damn championship. Never change.

Shut up Spike.

Then again usually they cry at drafts.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Deng doesn't get enough credit tbh. I hope (but that's just me) we keep him and we have another run at this with a healthy team. What I'm worried about most is losing Marco.
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let me guess, you want to pay Deng $13 mil, because that's what it'll take to resign him.

Pimpwerx

Dan Le Batard Show ‏@LeBatardShow
"I hate the Knicks with all hate you can hate with.Can you hate more than that? If you can, then I hate them more than that." - Tim Hardaway
Knicks fans jizzing over a Hardaway? The universe is gonna collapse on itself now. PEACE.

Ugh, that Simmons joke about Amare was so awkward because Jalen and the other 2 scrubs don't get his sense of humor, just terrible. That silence was deafening.

Top Bottom