• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Offseason |OT| Already Planning for the 2014 Offseason

DominoKid

CJ Leslie isn't going to be a 1st round pick. What a complete failure of a final season for him.

never thought i'd see Bullock get drafted over Leslie
ib0eLZGeUF3IGS.gif

Ehh, I think Gobert is a stiff, but he's worth paying a couple of million for to see if he can adapt. Longest standing reach in NBA history might end up making him good. Nice to see the Jazz spending money and taking risks.

alba

Little is the new Big
Ehh, I think Gobert is a stiff, but he's paying a couple of million for to see if he can adapt. Longest standing reach in NBA history might end up making him good. Nice to see the Jazz spending money and taking risks.

Agreed, I'm glad someone took a gamble on him (so to speak). I have high hopes for him and I think he can make it in a few years.

SamuraiX-

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA 51s
The Phoenix Suns will select
Kentucky guard Archie Goodwin
with the 29th pick in the NBA Draft, league source tells Y! Sports.

I was kinda hoping he would also slip to 36, but dem red flags, can't shoot and can't finish.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
So does the Bullock draft pick prove that Roy Williams intentionally lies to and misleads his players for his benefit?

DominoKid

so OKC drafted a super-shitty Westbrook.

So does the Bullock draft pick prove that Roy Williams intentionally lies to and misleads his players for his benefit?

nope. he played his way up w/ great combine performances and interviews. i know i never expected him to go first round. i imagine most didn't.

Talon

According to my super accurate 2K13 Draft Projection Franchise Mode:

Archie Goodwin will have a listless career until his fifth year, when he joins the superstar-laden Hawks (playing behind Kyrie and Harden) as a shooter off the bench, where he shoots 50% from 3.

Warming up to the Solomon Hill pick. Seems to embody everything I'd want in a Pacers player. Hopefully he can bring some energy to the bench.

http://youtu.be/BaQhu_a7zX8

http://insider.espn.go.com/nbadraft/results/rounds/_/year/2013/round/1

Analysis by ESPN's Chad Ford.

For the second straight year I'm incredulous of who the Pacers selected in the 20s. Last year it was Miles Plumlee, a huge reach at No. 26. This year they reached even further with Hill at No. 23. Hill was ranked No. 79 on our Big Board. He was a good college player and very experienced. He's a jack-of-all-trades, and I'm sure the Pacers think he can help right now. But they thought the same thing about Plumlee and Orlando Johnson last year, and it didn't work out well.

Top Bottom