• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Offseason |OT| Already Planning for the 2014 Offseason

Show me the evidence that Nerlens knee is healing badly though, because from all reports we've heard he's ahead of schedule.

And if that's the case and he's going to come back 100% then it was a terribad pick because he's a much better prospect than Zeller.

The evidence is in how the draft played out, everyone passed on him. If healthy hell yeah he's the better player, but he's not.

Pimpwerx

ESPN really needs to ditch Wilbon and Magic in favor of Reece Davis on their telecasts. These guys already have better chemistry together.

He keeps the discussion moving. He's one of the best guys in the company in that role. That Countdown crew needs to ditch one of Wilbon and Simmons. They seem somewhat redundant. Maybe give Magic a non-speaking role. PEACE.

charsace

you think j.r is out?
I said it before the Knicks were eliminated, a team will give JR 10mill a season. Someone is dumb enough to do it. Most likely the bucks.
Show me the evidence that Nerlens knee is healing badly though, because from all reports we've heard he's ahead of schedule.

And if that's the case and he's going to come back 100% then it was a terribad pick because he's a much better prospect than Zeller.
The Suns were scared of picking him. Noel had knee problems before the injury. Teams are seriously scared he might be another oden.

Derwind

Kidd coaching Garnett, Pierce, and Terry, I can't wait for this.

semi-pro-coach.jpg
Semi-Pro Coach Kidd. GOAT.

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
Gobert AND McGee? This is going to be exciting to watch!

Edit: He's going to the Jazz... my dream sure died quickly :(

The evidence is in how the draft played out, everyone passed on him. If healthy hell yeah he's the better player, but he's not.

I don't know if there's evidence of that. We already knew the Magic might not take him and the Wiz FO never seemed to take Noel seriously because we were so locked in on Porter.

So realistically the only teams that skipped on him were the Cats and the Suns probably just liked Lens upside better.

It's not proof that he had any set backs.

So Cleveland made bad decisions in hopes to fuck other teams in trades and then...couldn't complete a single trade.....

Sry Cavs, Gilbert wanted so bad to fuck someone and ended up fucking himself.

SamuraiX-

ESPN analysts have been pretty awesome too.

"Stayed quiet during the wingspan spiel."

"Didn't want to get in his way. Wanted to keep America sober."

lol

LsYPec4.png

I've heard nice things about Kabongo, but the guy can't shoot.

Don't know shit about Southerland.

charsace

ESPN analysts have been pretty awesome too.

"Stayed quiet during the wingspan spiel."

"Didn't want to get in his way. Wanted to keep America sober."

lol

LsYPec4.png

I've heard nice things about Kabongo, but the guy can't shoot.

Don't know shit about Southerland.

I hope they are making that pick for the Knicks. Knicks need Kabongo or Wolters.

I don't know if there's evidence of that. We already knew the Magic might not take him and the Wiz FO never seemed to take Noel seriously because we were so locked in on Porter.

So realistically the only teams that skipped on him were the Cats and the Suns probably just liked Lens upside better.

It's not proof that he had any set backs.

He hurt his knee in high school and had Tendonitis in it early in the season, team's would be stupid to not be concerned about that.

SamuraiX-

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA 2m
The San Antonio Spurs will select
French forward Livio Jean-Charles
with the 28th pick in the NBA Draft, league source tells Y! Sports.

Dude must be stoked.

Top Bottom