• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Offseason |OT| Already Planning for the 2014 Offseason

Bread

Banned
i wanted kg and pierce traded for picks, but i dont think i ever thought about the aftermath of the trade.

this sucks gaf, this really sucks.

pilonv1

Marc Stein ‏@ESPNSteinLine 24s

Nuggets brass were not happy George Karl started Koufos ahead of JaVale McGee. Koufos' exit seals the expected: McGee gets to start now

No wonder Karl got bounced

dream

Every deal since trading Kendrick Perkins has made Ainge seem like a dumb hump who got fleeced by real men.

SamuraiX-

McLemore in an interview:

On what position he can play at the next level:

I definitely think I can play the one through three. Just with my ability and my upside, ready for the NBA. Those type of guys. I definitely think I see myself playing multiple positions.

Can't dribble - thinks he can play point.
Is barely 6'5" in shoes - thinks he can play the 3.

Awesome.

J2 Cool

Not right. What is Danny Ainge thinking? Go out with some dignity and let your players retire. They had a great run. NJ meanwhile looks so messy, I don't even know what to think. I don't envision them being that successful.

Bill don't get fired hahaha. This is painful, because Bill genuinely knows they're fucked the next 5-7 years.

Ainge always talked about how he would have traded Bird Parish and McHale early and the goes on to repeat the same mistake. They got jack shit for two guys who will get their jerseys retired. Fuck Boston.

Not right. What is Danny Ainge thinking? Go out with some dignity and let your players retire. They had a great run. NJ meanwhile looks so messy, I don't even know what to think. I don't envision them being that successful.

Bill don't get fired hahaha. This is painful, because Bill genuinely knows they're fucked the next 5-7 years.

As a GM you cant wait. Loyalty means nada.

Wiggins will be what Vince should have been.

Brinbe

Bill wants to get so tanked, oh lawd, I don't blame him. But I doubt many fans will feel much sympy for him, especially us loser-bros. Welcome to the club, Simmons!

And I think the return just makes it worse. He doesn't want Gerald fucking Wallace

J2 Cool

Ainge always talked about how he would have traded Bird Parish and McHale early and the goes on to repeat the same mistake. They got jack shit for two guys who will get their jerseys retired. Fuck Boston.

This. You wait to the absolute end of their relevancy, and get garbage that's not at all going to help your team and hardly contribute to you rebuilding process. The absolute latest you should have waited was following the 7 game series with the Heat. That was the last hurrah, then move and build around Rondo.

Please tell me my mind was fucking with me, but did it really look like Simmons had tears in his eyes when they were teasing him about it? seriously

Vire

until they all break down....

Deron Williams, Brook Lopez are still very young.

KG/Paul Pierce will probably play a lot less minutes now.

I still rather have the Heat, hell even the Pacers for best team in the East. But I'd be shocked if they didn't make it to at least the second round.

Top Bottom