• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Offseason |OT| Already Planning for the 2014 Offseason

SamuraiX-

7RRy4Ty.png

holy fuck this is too much LOL

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
KBergCBS
Shengelia is not in the latest version of the KG-Pierce trade that has been agreed to, source says. Reggie Evans goes to Boston.

Is this Shengelia guy even a real person?

Vire

Too late,they aren't beating the bulls with Rose back,not even Pacers most likely.

I agree about the Pacers, I don't think they could beat them since that starting lineup can't play defense for shit. Their bench isn't great either.

Probably could beat the Bulls though.

Plus they have an absolutely unproven coach.

I agree about the Pacers, I don't think they could beat them since that starting lineup can't play defense for shit. Their bench isn't great either.

Probably could beat the Bulls though.

Plus they have an absolutely unproven coach.

Bulls are better than Pacers.[with Rose]

Brinbe

2014 NBA Season |OT| Raps, Sixers, Cavs, Celtics... who will tank harder.

Nobody wants our garbage, so I doubt we tank (at least on the level needed to get Wiggins or Parker) We're destined to treadmill our way to a 9th place finish once again.

Smokey

i really like the isaiah canaan pick for the rockets. dude can score and was a senior at murray state so he's got some seasoning under his belt.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA 32s
Philadelphia has traded Glen Rice Jr., to Washington for the 38th and 54th picks, league source tells Y! Sports.

Top Bottom