• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Offseason |OT| Already Planning for the 2014 Offseason

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
So when do the Rockets get rid of Lin?

I feel for Simmons. I can only imagine how much it would suck to watch Kobe get traded when he should be on his farewell tour, but them imagine if he got traded for, like, fucking Richard Jefferson or something. I'd punch myself in the balls.

Derwind

Nobody wants our garbage, so I doubt we tank (at least on the level needed to get Wiggins or Parker) We're destined to treadmill our way to a 9th place finish once again.

We'll get rid of Bargs and Drake...I mean Fields...

Is it wrong that I want Rudy to get injured?

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
I feel for Simmons. I can only imagine how much it would suck to watch Kobe get traded when he should be on his farewell tour, but them imagine if he got traded for, like, fucking Richard Jefferson or something. I'd punch myself in the balls.

Kobe is #tooalpha to wave that no-trade clause of his.

Vire

I love how KG gave Ray Allen shit for chasing rings and yet as soon as he saw Ray get his second, he said fuck it.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
i really like the isaiah canaan pick for the rockets. dude can score and was a senior at murray state so he's got some seasoning under his belt.

Same and I still like Beverley.

Lin can go :D

How is Withey still on the board? He was the best player in college basketball last year, is seven feet tall, best finisher in the draft, great shot blocker, can make free throws...?

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Frank Isola said:
Rasheed Wallace is in talks with the Detroit Pistons to join Maurice Cheeks coaching staff, the Daily News has learned.

wtf?

Top Bottom