• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Offseason |OT| Already Planning for the 2014 Offseason

jjasper

That conference was terrible. Very bad first showing since it was clear the one thing they concentrated (the TV stuff) on was canned prerecorded footage. I'll give them a chance at E3 and to show actual UI usage before I judge it though.

The Clippers’ search is expected to be wide open, but candidates who are expected to receive consideration are former Cleveland and New Orleans coach Byron Scott, Jeff and Stan Van Gundy, Golden State assistant Michael Malone, former Portland coach Nate McMillan, and former Phoenix coach Alvin Gentry.

Wow, almost an embarrassment of riches.

thekad

Banned
Wow I didn't even know the lottery was tonight. It's like no one even cares about this draft

Turner is going to be traded.

We all about dem advance stats now son.

His are apparently awful.

(I seriously don't understand any of that stuff...)

A guard having a TS% below 50 = should be playing in Europe

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
An exclusive game from Remedy > Killzone Shadow Fall

Forza 5 > Unproven driving exclusive for PS4

Kinect + Cable TV Integration + XBL > sonys pretty standard recording OS

Other than that Sony had Knack and Infamous Second son which are pretty cool, but overall GAF is severely overestimating Sonys press conference. It was cool that it was game centric, but thats not what gets stocks and market share bought at the end of the day. We'll see a more software focused showing from MS at E3.

Now this used games BS does have me salty, but I don't think thats going to be exclusive to XBO, I'm sure its coming to Ps4 also.
No, the must be online to install games + the fuck you, be 2nd to all non-US owners irks me too.

nba live 14 looked fucking horrible lawl

It really did.

My eyes aren't the best lately but everything showed so far...doesn't look that much better than what we have now.

So forgetting all the other crap, against the XO...the games so far aren't even impressive...of course I will wait until e3 but damn they Nintendo'd this reveal.

dalVlatko

We got the number 1 pick on lock

VoqOowS.png

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Kings won the lottery

Chris Paul got VDN fired but he's gonna screw over the Clipps anyway.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Wonder who OKC picks...

They have a lot of young talent that doesn't even sniff the court unless it's a blow out. Might as well trade the pick and Perkins and get something for next year.

Top Bottom