• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Offseason |OT| Already Planning for the 2014 Offseason

Smokey

Just stepped in to say I like your nick.

tumblr_mhm8fvNEtr1rucokoo1_500.gif

Emwitus

I don't understand this picture. Is she wearing 12 inch heels?

edit: Still can't believe Candace married the real life version of Simpsons Ken Griffey Jr.

HWGDNDDCFXFLWCK.20050922171727.jpg

KD looks really young there. I'd assume he grew a spat right out of high school. Can't believe she married Him either but love is blind i guess.

EDIT: Nvm LOL The site the pic is from seems to have been exaggerating the size of wnba players lol

2875014420_Wooden_Award_Basketballx.jpg

masud

Banned
If Priggy and Kidd leave and JR comes back shit is gonna get rough. Knicks age we need a guard in this draft. Ideally one that can attack the basket and shot at least a little bit. I don't pay attention to shitty college ball so who should I start irrationally overhyping?

giri

If Priggy and Kidd leave and JR comes back shit is gonna get rough. Knicks age we need a guard in this draft. Ideally one that can attack the basket and shot at least a little bit. I don't pay attention to shitty college ball so who should I start irrationally overhyping?

Isn't that what Shump & Felton do?

You need someone that can run an offense more than another scoring guard.

masud

Banned
Isn't that what Shump & Felton do?

You need someone that can run an offense more than another scoring guard.

Another? We have one, and he's a fucking moron. Felton can't finish or shoot for shit and the 3 is probably Shumps best position. Felton can run the offense just fine but he's not enough. We need more perimeter players that people actually have to guard, and that can keep JR on the bench. We could also use an active 4/5 but if we lose Priggy/Kidd the backcourt should be a priority.

giri

Another? We have one, and he's a fucking moron. Felton can't finish or shoot for shit and the 3 is probably Shumps best position. Felton can run the offense just fine but he's not enough. We need more perimeter players that people actually have to guard, and that can keep JR on the bench. We could also use an active 4/5 but if we lose Priggy/Kidd the backcourt should be a priority.

If shumperts best position if the 3, you're fucked, cause he's well on his way to being entirely useless . He's 6'5". He's either a SG or Aminu.

masud

Banned
If shumperts best position if the 3, you're fucked, cause he's well on his way to being entirely useless . He's 6'5". He's either a SG or Aminu.

Dudes built like a tank and has long ass arms. He can guard the position just fine as he's shown this season. Idk how that makes him useless. We probably are fucked though, what else is new?

jjasper

Its like half those highlights are against us. We really do bring out the best in him. Too bad we missed what would have happened this year.

dalVlatko

I'll be so crushed if we don't get Otto. I'm not prepared for disappointment.

We should trade our whole draft to get that kid.
I'm worried that it is going to be Oladipo now that Mike Brown was brought in to focus on defense. I don't know what to expect from Chris Grant after he went with TT over Jonas and Waiters over Drummond because both have been pretty good picks despite being unexpected.

Everyone on RCF is sold on Alex Len for some reason

when you spread your heart out so much to all your mancrushes you will only find an insignificant love at the end

Beeing an appreciator of the player has always allowed me to enjoy basketball to the fullest because usually one of the players I am a fan of happens to be on the team that wins it all.

Top Bottom