• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Offseason |OT| Already Planning for the 2014 Offseason

I assume he is a fan of a bad team?

200px-NewYorkKnicks.PNG

Spooks

I'm worried that it is going to be Oladipo now that Mike Brown was brought in to focus on defense. I don't know what to expect from Chris Grant after he went with TT over Jonas and Waiters over Drummond because both have been pretty good picks despite being unexpected.

Everyone on RCF is sold on Alex Len for some reason

I'll be so crushed if we don't get Otto. I'm not prepared for disappointment.

We should trade our whole draft to get that kid.
Porter seems like the most logical pick for the Cavs and I'd be okay with the pick. But our GM is Chris grant so who knows who the hell we will end up with.

linsivvi

They don't mean everything....but they do mean something. If lamb was terrible in the nba and got dropped to the d-league those stats mean jack shit. Also, if lamb never played a minute in the nba and averaged crap stats in the d-league we'd all be shitting on him.

In this case, Jeremy lamb has shown no indications he will be a bust therefore it would be stupid to trade him away for a player like gorat who is older and costs more. Harden for gortat....oh yeah!

LTT(bashing)P but D-league stats mean nothing.

There's a guy who is 6' 7" (Jeremy Lamb's listed height is 6' 5") and averaged 22.5 on 50-40-90, 5 rebounds and 5 assists but nobody wants him. Nobody.

That would figure. Our first ever #1 pick and it's one of the worst drafts ever. I can see this happening too.

Noels and McLemore stand out from the other guys, we want a top 2 pick. One rookie isn't going to save us, we'll still have a shot at Wiggins, Parker, etc next year. Build us up from the ground.

I just read the Boeheim comments and goddamn, he went in on those boys. I mean somewhere in NY Tyson Chandler just spontaneously combusted. Hilariously awwesome.

Oh and BTW, there's previous history with Kenyon and Boeheim from the Cincinnati/Syracuse days, I'm sure.

I suppose Microsoft not allowing used games would mean more if they showed games for the system, period.

They've been having problems with development, according to rumors. The next Xbox is exactly what I've been saying it will be for months: an underpowered DVR with Kinect. I have no idea why someone would want this thing.

thekad

Banned
I don't get it. The conference was the same as Sony's except it showed games people buy

The console being weak and charging you to play used games is hilarious though

I don't get it. The conference was the same as Sony's except it showed games people buy

Sony's conference did not have television announcements in it. And a lot of their conference was not bogged down with DVR/television talk. All of those third party games shown at the Microsoft event will be on the PS4. The Xbox One (a colossally stupid name) will also be underpowered.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air

for once we agree Xbox One specs seem lol worthy at best. I think we're going to witness the return of Playstation to the top system again.

Truphenom

Gaf is melting down, but I enjoyed the conference. Console seemed cool, and I didn't see any garbage like Knack. Hopefully there's some good games shown at E3 and I'll def get the console.

Yet it was even more boring.

No, it wasn't. But I see how this is going. The fact that the Sony conference was better even though they didn't have a single one of their top tier devs showcasing games says a lot. I hate Microsoft's strategy. The general consensus is that Microsoft has fucked themselves overseas by making the box so NA-centric as well. But I'm more of a PC gamer in the end.

An exclusive game from Remedy > Killzone Shadow Fall

Forza 5 > Unproven driving exclusive for PS4

Kinect + Cable TV Integration + XBL > sonys pretty standard recording OS

Other than that Sony had Knack and Infamous Second son which are pretty cool, but overall GAF is severely overestimating Sonys press conference. It was cool that it was game centric, but thats not what gets stocks and market share bought at the end of the day. We'll see a more software focused showing from MS at E3.

Now this used games BS does have me salty, but I don't think thats going to be exclusive to XBO, I'm sure its coming to Ps4 also.

Top Bottom