• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Offseason |OT| Already Planning for the 2014 Offseason

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
I ain't even mad. The Lakers are fucked with or without him, may as well go to a team that can actually make noise in the playoffs. Don't blame the cat.

Man oh man the Lakers are fucked good for the next several years. Best owner in sports is now dead, the worst owner in sports is now completely at the helm, Mike D is our coach, and Kobe, the best player of his generation and most of this decade, is probably done for good.

Just depressing.

JaKha

Neo Member
O well, Lakers got two rings in the past 5 years, I'm still good with beating Boston in game 7. Lakers need to rebuild and I don't care who gets to the finals just as long as they can beat the Heat.

PBY

Banned
I ain't even mad. The Lakers are fucked with or without him, may as well go to a team that can actually make noise in the playoffs. Don't blame the cat.

Man oh man the Lakers are fucked good for the next several years. Best owner in sports is now dead, the worst owner in sports is now completely at the helm, Mike D is our coach, and Kobe, the best player of his generation and most of this decade, is probably done for good.

Just depressing.
It's all soulplayas fault

Might have been able to do a sign-and-trade for Asik if we hadn't just dumped all of our cap space for Beans, Jefferson, and bad picks smfh.

Hopefully Curry bolts before 2017 and Iggy declines heavily that year I guess.

tumblr_mljcarmJSr1qki2c1o1_250.gif

Never trust a Coward.

AcridMeat

Banned
The only way I would've approved of signing Iggy is if it meant we were able to s&t for Dwight. Now we have Iggy for four years and we're probably going to stay a sixth seed.
He's going to eat Barnes' minutes. I don't like that one bit. Expiring contracts gone is good, but I'm going to miss Biedrins. :(((

But it was reported that they heard from Dwight himself. I really think that there was a disagreement between player and agent. Fegan has an irrational hatred of Houston and he's a dumbass.

Reported by Broussard. He has no sources. Bresnehan is 100% more reliable.

Dwight picked Houston, but I believe the Lakers were not informed at the time that Bres has posted those tweets.

Top Bottom