• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Offseason |OT| Already Planning for the 2014 Offseason

Fjordson

The only way I would've approved of signing Iggy is if it meant we were able to s&t for Dwight. Now we have Iggy for four years and we're probably going to stay a sixth seed.
Yeah, not really sure how to feel about signing Iggy. I mean I like him and we can always use the depth, but I don't know if it makes us that much better.

And like I said, I can just see Klay leaving in a year or two after he's been improving a lot yet is still relegated to backing up Iggy at the 2. Unless they start Klay or Iggy at the 3 and bench Barnes. Though I'm not in love with that either.

KingGondo

Banned
Still gotta box out on rebounds though. And Blair/Bonner/Diaw aren't gonna cut the mustard there.
True.

I do think people are underestimating what it will take to successfully integrate Dwight into their system. They played based on speed and the penetration of Harden, and Dwight both slows the pace of play and takes up room in the middle.

Also, I have little faith in McHale to make it all work.

Plus Dwight is an immature bitch who already peaked. He's not half the player prime Shaq was.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
WindhorstESPN
Rockets center Omer Asik has no interest in backing up or playing next Dwight Howard, according to sources. Could force trade.

Lets go Rox Age! #BeWell

qftVvK2.jpg

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Ramona Shelburne ‏@ramonashelburne 1m
Lakers source in the meeting with Howard said he seemed to have made up his mind then. Was "emotionless" and wouldnt look them in eye

dwight-howard-eat-cookie-off-face.gif

I can't picture that lol

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
WindhorstESPN
Rockets center Omer Asik has no interest in backing up or playing next Dwight Howard, according to sources. Could force trade.

:( :( :( :(

ASIKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

#bewell

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
KBergCBS: Despite confusion over Dwight Howard's decision, teams already making trade pitches for Omer Asik, who wants out of Houston, source says.

True.

I do think people are underestimating what it will take to successfully integrate Dwight into their system. They played based on speed and the penetration of Harden, and Dwight both slows the pace of play and takes up room in the middle.

Also, I have little faith in McHale to make it all work.

Plus Dwight is an immature bitch who already peaked. He's not half the player prime Shaq was.

Good points. Management/coaching can fuck up that team. Still, lots of skilled players. Imagine what they would do with a good coach like Pop though.

Ken Berger ‏@KBergCBS 15s
Despite confusion over Dwight Howard's decision, teams already making trade pitches for Omer Asik, who wants out of Houston, source says.

IMO, that's the confirmation that it's definitely over.

Berger too reliable.

Laker season gonna be brutal next year.

Top Bottom