• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Offseason |OT| Already Planning for the 2014 Offseason

lupinko

I do not want him on this team. Do the right thing, Dwight

DN48ieS.gif

if dwight can get d'antoni fired and decides to stay and then change his mind tomorrow morning for houston, then it'll be all worth it.
can a real lakerfan really want dwight back considering the who's who of Free agency next summer?

Seriously. Fuck Dwight, we don't want him nor do we need him. We already got LeBron and Kyrie locked up for next year. If it weren't for dumbfuck Jim Buss we'd have a top notch coach right about now.

You lakers fans don't get it.

You are not getting a first rounder for Nash.

You have to give away a first to get rid of him.

There is only one Knicks organization not two

That's right, a guy who was one of the most valuable players in the NBA just a season ago (the Suns replaced him with Dragic and went from 9th in offense to 29th) will have no teams gamble for him in a league where everyone decent gets paid big money.

Raziel

Dwight, Dwight's agent, and Morey all never confirmed he was going to Houston.

Lol @ media exacerbating the waffling/indecision narrative because they jumped the gun and all wanted to break the story first and now have egg on their face.

Lol @ media exacerbating the waffling/indecision narrative because they jumped the gun and all wanted to break the story first and now have egg on their face.

spot on

espn couldn't wait to put that banner up

I didnt look at it from the other side, what do the Lakers have without him. Yikes. Well LA still has the Clippers.

Clippers will always be the handicapped brother to the high school varsity jock that all the bitches want in the Lakers. Let me know when the Clippers get to the finals let alone win 16 chips.

HenryHSH

That's right, a guy who was one of the most valuable players in the NBA just a season ago (the Suns replaced him with Dragic and went from 9th in offense to 29th) will have no teams gamble for him in a league where everyone decent gets paid big money.

Dude, just ignore him. He's been trying all day.

Pimpwerx

Wait a minute. About 5 or 6 hours ago, I congratulates Rockets fans on their acquisition. I went out drinking. Came back, and watched a couple of movies. Now I just briefly flip my laptop open and see that Dwight has backtracked? LMAO! This is hilarious. I'm tempted to stop watching movies to catchup on what I missed, but chances are he won't be decided until next week anyway. PEACE.

I didnt look at it from the other side, what do the Lakers have without him. Yikes. Well LA still has the Clippers.

Without him the Lakers have tons of cap room after next season, and not a spineless bitch of a center who can't decide what he wants for dinner, let alone what team he wants to play for

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
So who wants Dwight now? I can't believe his agent has let him continue with this circus. LOL

Fegan is part of the problem. Worst agent for a guy like Howard to have.

Vire

Does Dwight want to be the most hated person in all of sports?

Because he's doing a pretty good job today.

you had guys like woj, aldridge and amick reporting it was happening; those guys don't bs

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
He is the agent for 26 players, I don't expect that number to increase anytime soon.

He got his hands on Parsons and I'm worried about his future with the Rockets.

Fegan also has never gotten along with Morey.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
In less than 2 years Dwight has demanded a trade out of Orlando, demanded that it to be Brooklyn, opts back to stay in with Orlando, Wants out of Orlando again, gets traded to LA, becomes a free agent and picks Houston, changes his mind - maybe?

And thats supposed to be the media's fault?

I don't blame Dwight for being indecisive but he has the worst people around him. They can't control a message for shit and he certainly doesn't help.

Top Bottom