• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Offseason |OT| Already Planning for the 2014 Offseason

quicky
OJDcxiu.png

You need to change it to Kobe giving him money to leave, not stay.

Vire

The absolute best possible thing that could happen, is Dwight goes back to LA and gets another coach fired only to go onto another middling miss the playoffs season.

Dude deserves nothing but the worst.

Paulsen ‏@paulsen_smw 20m
The sports media at its pathetic worst tonight. Blaming Dwight for their own 'sources' based reporting.

Alex Kennedy ‏@AlexKennedyNBA 17m
I know most of you are upset with Dwight Howard, but he didn't flip flop here. He never announced anything and he didn't inform HOU or L.A.

p. much.

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
Not Bill Walton @NotBillWalton
ESPN is reporting that Dwight Howard is 50/50. Not because he really is, but because Tebow/LeBron news is dead right now.

The sports media at its pathetic worst tonight. Blaming Dwight for their own 'sources' based reporting.

I know most of you are upset with Dwight Howard, but he didn't flip flop here. He never announced anything and he didn't inform HOU or L.A.

p. much.

Maybe this was Dwight's plan to get back at the media after how they ran him out of Orlando.

benjipwns

Banned
Alex Kennedy @AlexKennedyNBA now
It's Houston. Source close to Dwight Howard confirms that he'll join the Rockets. He'll inform the Lakers and make an official decision.

Alex Kennedy @AlexKennedyNBA 4 minutes ago
In other NBA news, I'm hearing that Paul Millsap is in serious talks with the Atlanta Hawks. Trying to confirm and get terms.

linsivvi

p. much.

As mentioned before, folks like David Aldridge and WOJ don't fuck around. You also have the Rockets setting things in motion trading Asik. He absolutely backed out of this.

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
Alex Kennedy ‏@AlexKennedyNBA
It's Houston. Source close to Dwight Howard confirms that he'll join the Rockets. He'll inform the Lakers and make an official announcement.

The last and biggest resistance from the media has gave up. Let's move on, shall we?

SamuraiX-

Amick and Woj aren't just any ordinary sports media guys though. They're the best in the business at getting the most accurate story first and have a long proven track record of such.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
It was always Houston still. These fucking reporters and their bs sources.

I'm tired of all this. Wake me up when the Rockets season ends in disappointment anyway.

I shouldn't have typed up #STAY...

drama coming the Rockets fucking way.

p. much.

I find that hard to believe. This is all damage control.

benjipwns

Banned
Adrian Wojnarowski @WojYahooNBA now
Dwight Howard's plan was always to meet with the Lakers a final time and tell MItch Kupchak of his decision.

Rockets won't win shit anyways though, I mean, Dwight and Harden? Parsons isn't all that damn good, and Harden just now became the main option, so I can see them being a border playoff team next year.

Top Bottom