• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Offseason |OT| Already Planning for the 2014 Offseason

Lexxism

Looks like Alex Kennedy was right that Dwight haven't decided yet. I don't know why ESPN jump to conclusion already that he will go to Houston.

2ILVC0f.png

oh and if you guys that that Wade county was crazy, they got Wade Ave in China bitches.

Bread

Banned
i gotta say, it's so impossible for it to happen, but i would love it if dwight went to miami. the amount of hate towards the heat would be so ridiculous.

HenryHSH

rofl... wait so 50-50 now? What the fuck?

edit: fuck if we end up signing him I hope we just fuckin troll his ass and trade him.

Owzers

The 30 million gets brought up again and again but isn't that already known that he won't be losing 30 million because of no state tax in texas? Does that number "30" hold such sway over math and facts? It's going to be fun a for a few days if he changes his mind and stays with the Lakers. He's going to regret it for as long as Kobe lives.

If Dwight can get D'antoni fired off this last second meeting it will all be worth it.

if dwight can get d'antoni fired and decides to stay and then change his mind tomorrow morning for houston, then it'll be all worth it.
can a real lakerfan really want dwight back considering the who's who of Free agency next summer?

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
if dwight can get d'antoni fired and decides to stay and then change his mind tomorrow morning for houston, then it'll be all worth it.
can a real lakerfan really want dwight back considering the who's who of Free agency next summer?

I dont even care. Getting pringles out at any cost is whats most important to me.

Then the coup against Jimmy Buss can take place.

Bread

Banned
the only way dwight comes out of this ok is if he goes to some dark horse team who jumps from tank to contender. some team with a new and young head coach and a prolific pg who can run the floor and pass like no one else. and a nice supporting cast of guys who can defend.

*cough*

LuchaShaq

Banned
Nash to Pacers
Granger to lottery team

2014 lottery team 1st and 2014 indy pick to Lakers

Bobcats being that lottery team and winning the lottery would make it extra special.

You lakers fans don't get it.

You are not getting a first rounder for Nash.

You have to give away a first to get rid of him.

There is only one Knicks organization not two

Is this fucking dude serious? He still can't pick what team he wants to go to? I'm actually glad we didn't get him now. He'd probably decide mid-season that he wanted to be traded. Sign the best center in the league, Bynum, and let's see how he holds up.

Had to pop in. Bwahahahahahahahaha. Dwight is such a mess. How can Lakers want him at this point, it would be a nightmare. Then again this is the same team that picked D'Antoni over Phil so yeah.

Top Bottom